Uh, About that... Yeeeah, there might be a... slight setback...

For the entire day I pretty much eat, read in bed and keep an eye on Phineas. He hasn't grown anymore, so I can assume monsters only do it at night. "Hey..." Mom says as she walks into the room. I look up from my book. "You've been doing nothing but reading all day honey, you should walk around the place, maybe play catch in a hallway with Baljeet or Isabella or something. I hate to see you cooped up in bed here with that there book that you must have read a thousand times." She says. 

"What makes you think I read it a thousand times?" I ask. "Because the first episode of season one you were reading it, and you were still reading it the last episode of season two." Mom said. "No, the one I read on the first episode had a RED apple on it. The one from the day we did the musical, I read the one with the ORANGE apple." I reply "Oh...kay....then." She replies slowly.

Okay listen people, I'm a big fan. Would the show's biggest fan miss something as important as the apple on the front of the book that Ferb read? It's one of the main character's books for crying out loud!!! XD I probably have issues to be honest

"But still, you are getting out of that bed mister. And that's final." She said. I sigh and get out of bed, making sure Phineas was comfortable before leaving him. "I'll be back soon, Phin." I whisper before leaving.

I walk through the halls in search of Isabella. "Isabella!" I say when I see her. "Oh! Ferb, hey!" She says as she comes my way. "Listen, my mom  told my to play catch or something to get me out of bed. So... Wanna play catch?" I ask. "Sure! And my aren't we chatty? That's like triple what you've said on any normal day!" She says. I blush, realizing that I had been chatty. Probably because I'm restrained from talking to Phineas due to his new condition. Normally I could at least talk to him through thought somehow. He's the only person who understands it though.

"Hey Ferb?" Mom asks. "Yeah?" I ask. "I was just at Jacob's secret place. He needs a test subject for the cure... And Phineas is the only darted person we have. I don't really want to do this either, but he's asleep and... Well, Jacob promised that he would not be severely hurt. We could trust the rest of what he said, so... Oh, and he needs him by tomorrow at lunch time. I will go to his place tomorrow morning before you wake up. You will need to bring him there." 

She says. I think about it for a bit. "O-okay... But I thought you didn't want me or Phin going out without you..." I wonder. "Oh, I uh... I found this. I think Phineas was working on it, but it's supposed to be armor I think. Found it sticking out from under his bed yesterday. I thought maybe you could wear it." She says. "Okay." I respond. "I'll leave it on your pillow, okay? She says. I nod my head and watch as she leaves the hallway.

~Later~

We play catch for a bit more before I grab a snack and go back to Phineas's bed to read my him.

I end up falling asleep. When I wake up, I search for my book that I had dropped. I reach under the bed to pick it up and I set it at the end of the bed. I look to Phineas.

When I see his red black eyes open, I nearly fall off the bed. "Ph-Phineas! What??" I ask as I stare at him like he's a ghost. He begins growling and baring his teeth at me as I fall backwards off the bed and back up. "N-no, Phineas, STOP!!!" I yell as I run to the other side of the room. Where's the door? There's nobody here

I cower in fear in the corner that I've trapped myself. He is standing on all fours and his head is almost level with mine. Then he gets up on his hind legs to stand like a human, and BOY does he tower over me. I fall backwards onto the walls and slide down. I stare with wide eyes as he snarls and opens his mouth as he quickly comes closer. 

I wake up as soon as he bites my face. I shoot up, cold sweat all over my face and pillow, and I'm breathing really heavily. I look at my hands, which are shaking madly. I look to Phineas who's eyes are, once again again, open and staring at me. He gets up and stands on all fours on the bed. "AAAH!!" Is my immediate reaction and I bolt out of the bed and stand up a few feet away. I grab for the armor, but when I accidentally push it down in between the mattress and the frame, I grab my pillow instead and hold it like a shield. He backs away off the bed with his really pointy ears back. He gives me this animal-like look of "What did I do?" As he backs off of the bed away from me.