when I first seen her

Does she not realize it's pouring rain and freezing out right now?" William muttered as his headlights illuminated the sexy haired beauty with a too full skirt and as she hopped in

He pulled alongside of her, and rolled "It's a storm out there." he stated as his eyes roamed over her body, his throat instantly constricting, his dick instantly getting hard at the thought of her in the dress, him ripping the dress off, letting it fall to the floor.

"No shit. Seriously? I hadn't noticed." Ashley said quietly. She said nothing, but as he drove, her eyes wandered over him slowly, taking him in. She wasn't an idiot, she knew who he was. The fact that he'd actually picked her up and gotten her out of the storm had her intrigued beyond all reason.

And then there was the fact that she'd watched him fighting on television and live since Ring of Honor and at night, she fantasized about him when her fiancee was out working, or doing anything other than being with her..

The slow unzipping had him looking over. "What are you doing?" he asked, his voice coming out deep, commanding. The sight of a bare back had him shifting in his seat.

"I'm getting the hell out of this dress. When I get home, I'm burning it." Ashley said calmly as the zipper snagged. "Shit. Hey, can you stop a minute and unzip me?" she asked, as she smiled to herself, facing away from him. Maybe if she played her cards right, with the way he was looking at her, practically fucking her with those gorgeous brown eyes of his, then tonight wouldn't be so bad after all.

Hell, it could even get downright interesting.

William raised a brow, and muttered to himself but he pulled over, nonetheless and tugged the zipper completely down. He gulped as he saw the flaming red satin thong peeking beneath the dress. Clearing his throat he asked quietly, "Better?"

She nodded, a small smile playing across her face. The dim lighting from the radio showed she must have been crying before he picked her up. "You okay?" he asked, leaning in, not sure why he was compelled to do this.

" If you call catching your soon to be friend and your supposed best friend screwing in the coat room okay, then I'm fucking stellar." Ashley muttered, leaning in, her lips dangerously close to his right now.

"Ouch." William said quietly as he raked a hand over his close cropped hair and said quietly, "It gets better." as his hand shot out, as if it had a mind of it's own, and his thumb trailed over her jawbone slowly.

" It's looking up as of the past five minutes." Ashley muttered, saying to hell with common sense, to hell with worrying about what he'd think. It wasn't like she'd ever see him again, and frankly, she wanted him.

"Oh really?" William muttered, leaning in closer, noticing how the dress was slowly sliding lower and lower.

"Yes, really. I'm sort of a fan of yours." Ashley muttered as she looked at him, licked her lips slowly, leaning in, her chest making contact with William's.

" Given the shoes and the dress, I wouldn't have taken you for a fan." William muttered, his eyes fixing on hers as he leaned in, his hand going to the corset front of the dress.

She smirked and leaning in against him, pressing her lips lightly to his ear she whispered, "There's a lot about me that'd surprise you, William. Why don't you stop screwing around and find out?"

William's dick stood at complete attention now and suddenly, all he could think was that he wanted her, right here, right now. He started the car and drove down an old road, finding a spot in the woods and parked, shutting the car and the headlights off so they wouldn't be disturbed hopefully.

Then he turned his attentions to his sexy lil bundle of joy and smiled, licking his lips slowly, as he leaned in and asked, "What do I call you?"

"Ashley." she mumbled as she leaned in, slowly trailing her finger over the impressive and very hard bulge in his jeans, biting her lower lip as sticky wet warmth flooded her thighs, soaking her red satin panties instantly.

"You said you were going to burn this, right?" he asked, his brain on autopilot right now, his hands and body and pure instinct taking over.

"Yes." Ashley said quietly, gasping as he reached up, and the front of the expensive designer ball gown fell away torn.

"Oops." he muttered as he leaned in and kissed her, his tongue finding hers, tangling with it as his free hand went to her hair, pulling down the half updo it was in.

Ashley's fingers went to the buttons on his shirt, undoing them clumsily. "We could get caught." she mumbled, not particularly caring right now, more focused on what was actually happening.

"And?" William muttered as he slid his lips from hers, down her neck slowly, smirking as her breath caught in her throat.

"Fuck it." Ashley muttered as her hands went to the zipper on his jeans, and slowly unzipped them, smirking as his growing and impressive erection stood at attention now, unrestrained by the jeans.