Things getting heated up

William said "that's going to be tricky.. Just give me a second." as he thought about how to get the too full skirt out of his way. He smirked as he nodded towards the backseat.

Ashley giggled and then pressing her forehead to his muttered, "I like the way you think, babe." as she climbed into the backseat, William joining her seconds later. Now he could touch her, kiss her and do basically anything he wanted to do to her.

He started with sucking her neck as his hand slid to the dress, pulling it up to her thighs. But his hand kept going, inching slowly towards the red satin panties he'd seen a glimpse of earlier.

Ashley gasped as his fingers slid inside of her soaking wet core up to the knuckles. He slowly thrust his finger in and out of her, as she arched her back and slid her hands down the front of his boxers, sliding her hands slowly up and down his rock hard dick, licking her lips.

"Ohhh." William growled as he bit his lip, held her gaze and sped up the thrusting movement of his finger, adding another one, thrusting his dick into her hands as she stroked him. "Ohhhh fuck." Ashley muttered, her eyes fluttering open and closed a moment as she felt an orgasm beginning.

"WILLIAM!" she cried out, biting her lower lip, pulling him down to kiss her. His tongue tangled with hers before slowly dancing down her neck, then lower, teasing her nipples as his thumb made lazy circles over them. "Mmmm.. Ashley.. So wet, babe."

" I'm so close. I'm going to cum." she moaned in his ear, her arm going around his neck, her hand tangling in his hair as he moved his hand to her hips, pulling them up, wrapping her legs around his waist. When she rubbed against him, he growled and then leaning down muttered, " Be patient."

Then he ripped the dress completely away, and slowly began to kiss trails down her body, his head dippiing down, his teeth grazing her waist, catching on the waistband of her panties, tugging them down. "I'm sorry about the dress." he mumbled as he kissed her, sucking her hip, leaving a bite mark, as she groaned, biting her lip, growing wetter, thrusting against his two fingers, still moving in and out of her as fast as they could move.

"Don't worry about the dress." she muttered as she rubbed against him again right before he plunged his tongue into her soaked core and began licking her greedily. "Ohhhhh. William, Oh yes." she cried out, gripping anything she could get her hands on as her back arched and her body began to shake as the orgasm that'd been building overcame her.

"Mmmm. You taste sweet, Ashley. I might keep you all to myself." he muttered as he grazed his teeth and tongue slowly along the inside of her thigh, leaving a bite mark in his path.

"Now." Ashley growled as she thrust against him, his fingers moving even faster. She was panting, gasping and growing wetter by the second.

When he grazed the tip of his cock against her clit, she bit her lip to keep from crying in complete frustration. "Please?" she begged.

William slowly slid into her and groaned as her walls closed around his cock instantly. "Screw the might keep you. I am defintely keeping you all to myself." he muttered as he held her gaze, slowly thrusting. "So damn tight. God.. Oh Ash." he muttered as she pulled him in for a kiss and locked her legs around his hips driving him into her as deeply as he could go, groaning and crying out as he sped up and his cock stimulated this spot that she wasn't even aware existed.

William gripped the back of the seat as he drove into her faster and faster, sucking her neck, leaving marks on her everywhere.

"Your mine." he growled as he added breathlessly, "I bet he didnt have the hear to see how beautiful you are"

Ashley almost giggled when he said this, but muttered,

"Well, I'm sure he's sorry now." William muttered as he smirked at her, kissing her full lips, sucking her lower lip as he continued to slam into her, one hand gripping her breast, squeezing and kneading, as the other hand held her hip still, to keep her from bucking her hips, making him cum before he was done satisfying her.

" Now I've got you, like this, so it doesn't really matter, does it?" Ashley asked, smiling to herself.

"No it doesn't." William muttered, biting his lips as she asked to be on top, flipping them. He watched her from below, his hands on her hips and her ass as he continued to thrust into her as fast as his body would allow him to move without cumming hard inside of her.

This was hot. This was the hottest thing he'd ever done. He'd never forget it.

Ashley let her hands roam over her body, groaning and moaning, her tongue slowly sliding over her full and glossy red lips as she looked down at him, watching her. He woke up in the middle of the night to feel kisses on his neck, on his bare chest, working their way slowly down his body. All william could do was groan and bite his lip as she went lower and lower, fast approaching his now completely at attention cock. "Lass?" he asked quietly, only to have her not answer and keep going taking his cock in her mouth swirling her tounge on the tip.