your mine now

He growled and thrust into her mouth, was about to trail his hand down, slip his finger inside of her, but then he found that his hand was tied to the bed post. "Wot the bloody hell?" he wondered out loud as she only went down deeper, sucked a little harder, her head bobbing up and down.

Normally, his girlfriend didn't feel this kinky, and the fact that she was tonight had the Irishman beyond horny. No, right now, he wanted nothing more than to get loose from the ties and pound her, make her scream and shake as she came hard for him.

"Ahhh, Ash.. Fuck." He growled, trying to move his wrists, free them as she took his cock into her mouth even deeper than she had been moments before.

Finally, she stopped and kissed back up his body, as she straddled him and leaning down said quietly "Let me take care of you tonight big guy." before rubbing her soaked core against his massive cock and moaning, biting her lips. "Ahhh, William." she moaned as he smirked then leaning up tried another approach to get his hands free. "If yeh let me go, ladd, I'll give yeh a real reason to scream meh name."

"Daddy.." she groaned as she continued to grind against him then whisper, "If I let you free, then it's no fun for you. Just give it a chance." in her most soothing voice. She trailed kisses down his neck and sucked, leaving a bite mark in the pale flesh.

William groaned and thrust his hips against her. Slowly she slid down onto his cock and began to ride him as he continued to groan, slam into her, and moan her name. "I will get meh hands free, meh lovely ladd" he muttered as his tongue flicked against her ear and she moaned, arching her back as she rode him faster, her head falling back.

Ashley giggled and shook her head no, but William had the drop on her, of course. He smirked as he wiggled his wrist free and then set his lust filled brown eyes on her body as she rode him. Leaning up he muttered, "One more hand left lass. Are yeh sure yeh just won't untie me?"

Again she shook her head, continued to ride him harder, faster, getting wetter and wetter by the second in anticipation of what he'd do to her once he got both hands free from the loosely tied silk scarves.

"Ohhhh Daddy." she moaned, her tongue flicking out from between full pink lips as her head fell back and her hands roamed down her body, over her curves. "And bingo ladd. Ahm free. Yer as good as fucked now, love." William panted as he quickly flipped them so that she was on bottom.

The gleam in his warm brown eyes quickly told William that the rock hard and damn near perfect god of Irish sex towering over her right now had a plan.

He held one of the scarves in his mouth between the teeth as he tied her hands up now. Her back arched as he stopped tying her only long enough to trail his finger slowly up the inside of her thigh while holding her gaze, smirking.

Then he tied the other hand and leaning down, sucked her earlobe as he whispered, "I told yeh was a mans job to satisfy his ladd." as he winked and began to trail his lips down her body, sucking, biting gently, leaving a trail of marks in his wake.

Her back arched as she begged, "N-now William.. I want to feel you inside of me again."

"Patience, love." he muttered as his gaze caught first on the four leaf clover tattoo on her right hip, their initials inside, and then lower, causing the male's breathing to hitch and his erection to grow even more than he thought it possibly could.

He knew he couldn't tease her for long before he had to take her again, before he had to fuck her and make her scream his name, but he did know he could manage a little teasing.

Sliding a finger inside of her, he slowly grazed his tongue over her clit, then plunged it inside of her with his fingers, thrusting both as fast as he could move them. Her body began to shake and he smirked as he moved tongue and finger faster.

"William.. Now.. Please? I'm going to cum." she begged, sliding her legs over his shoulders. William looked up and smirking, he thrust his massive erection inside after pulling his fingers out, making her gasp and grip the bed sheets.

He leaned over her and trailed his tongue slowly over achingly hard and pebbled nipples as he muttered "Ahhh, Ash." his hands moving down to grip at her hips, hold her still for a bit. "Let meh take care of yeh." he muttered as he conquered her mouth and her full breasts with kisses, before putting her legs over his shoulders while on his knees, thrusting into her, pounding her as hard and as fast as he possibly could.

"WILLIAM! OH BABY! FUCK!" she called out as she bucked her hips for him until he moved to keep them still again. But it was too late. He felt her walls clench him as his orgasm had began to build and he couldn't stop, it felt too damn good. As her walls held onto his cock, he slammed into her, feeling the silky smoothness of her skin as he kissed slowly up her legs which he still held over his shoulders

As they both finished their climaxes, he collapsed onto the bed and rolling over, smirked and pinched her ass playfully as they both stared into each others eyes as they fallen asleep.