Sunday 11 February

A week ago I was a flawed human being, but I hadn’t yet made out with the least likable and trustworthy guy in school - twice. In the words of Cher, if I could turn back time.

Yesterday, just as I was thinking it was a sensible idea to talk to him, my cell phone went all X rated on me again. This time it wanted to know if I had been playing with myself, and if so, whose cock was I thinking about? I angrily, deleted the message. Angrily, because I hate to admit it, but in between worrying about how he is going to destroy me, I have been thinking about his cock. This is very wrong, but I have no control of the visions in my head. I threw my cell under the bed and hunted around for my boots. I had to go somewhere far away from that evil piece of metal. But just as I was heading for the door it started ringing. I KNOW, I should have ignored it but I have never been able to ignore a ringing phone, it’s a genetic thing. It might have been Stu. He might have been beaten up again.

“Hi,’ said a deep voice. It wasn’t Stu.

I took a deep breath, “OK. Listen up. We made out. A week ago. It will never happen again and I would appreciate it if you kept it to yourself.”

“Let’s do it again.”

“What?”

“I wanna do it again.”

I was speechless.

“Please.”

I snorted in a most unattractive manner. “Are you out of your mind? Oh ...wait a minute... are you recording this call?”

“No. I’ll pick you up in 20.” And he hung up.

Oh Jesus-Mother-of-God.

What could I do? If I hadn’t got in the car he would have sat outside my house honking his horn and causing a scene. What would the neighbours have thought? The star of the school football team sitting outside my house, acting like his heart had been broken in a scene from some alternative universe? So I got in the car, and once I was in the car it was pretty much a done deal that he would drive us to the lookout and we would make out, like the next scene from that alternative universe. It appears that I have suddenly become the star of a teen movie, the one where the geek gets a makeover. Although I’m not sure the geek would have done all the things I did to him quite so readily. Feeling up The Quarterback against a wall at 2pm on a Sunday afternoon had been surreal enough, but making out with him in his car was positively insane. And very enjoyable, I have to admit. Wet panties and all.