19 - Bad Girls get Spanked

Hey you horn dogs, this ones for you. (;

I'm quick to follow Theo's orders, an automatic response my body did on auto pilot

I'm quick to follow Theo's orders, an automatic response my body did on auto pilot. The entire time Finch kept himself attached to me, his hands moving my shirt further off my shoulder until we actually got into the room. After that he pulled it up, my hand wrapping itself around my bare chest as I looked back up to the other two.

Ronan stood by the door while Theo shut it, his back against the wood as he stared me down. "Do you know what I am? What we are?"

I shakily shrugged, I had an inkling, but I wasn't quite sure. "I, I think so."

"Dominants sweetheart. Not insane ones, not sadists or any of the ones that expect you to put your life on line for us. We're just rougher, a bit more aggressive." Finch whispered in my ear, my eyes shutting as I fought to contain the shiver that wracked itself through me.

"You left, do you know what's going to happen to you tonight?" Theo spoke up, his eyes trained on my own. I shook my head slightly, eyeing the small smirk that lit up his face. "You've been bad Willow, and bad girls get spanked."

I contained the moan that wanted to erupt, a shot of sparks tingling its way down my spine. Ronan smirked as he saw me shiver, tipping his head over to the bed and the small seat directly in front of it. It was a square stool, wide enough for me to lean over. I bit my lip as I glanced back up to them, watching something shift behind all three of their eyes.

"Take your clothes off, completely babygirl." Theo commanded, his eyes blazing while he crossed his arms. My eyes flickered to the other two, my heart racing behind my chest as they nodded to me.

Since my shirt was already off, I lifted my arm from covering me to pull down my shorts and panties at the same time. The three of them groaned collectively as they gazed as my shaved privates and wide hips, their eyes blazing and burning and singeing the very skin stretched across my bones.

"Bend over." Finch spoke, his voice deeper and gruffer than I had ever heard him sound. I felt goosebumps erupt as I turned slowly, a small twinge of satisfaction erupting inside of me at the sounds that escaped them when I bent over.

I haut my eyes as I hear footsteps approach me, my body sensing theirs behind me. My body flinches as I hand rubbed against the skin of my cheek, not hitting it just yet, just rubbing and caressing the skin. I could feel the callouses of who I knew to now be Ronan's hand, rubbing small circles across my skin.

It left my cheek, returning with a whoosh of air and a sting across the skin. "Count."

His voice stood out, deeper and tougher than it usually was as he spoke to me. I squeezed my eyes shut as my arousal shot up, a small moan leaving my lips. "One."

I counted till ten, when Ronan stopped. My eyes were squeezed shut as I tried to stop myself from crying and moaning all at the same time. I couldn't understand any of this, especially since my mother had hurt me for years. Why was I finding this arousing? Why the fuck did I enjoy this so much?