Yandere Male Reader Part 2

Your POV

I look down at the one sitting on the chair in my basement. He should be dead already, but he just keeps waking up. Again and again. Not that I'm complaining  of course it's fun to torture him, but I want a new one already.

"You're a lot stronger than I thought you were..", I mutter, picking up my metal chains.

He breathes heavily, he's lost a lot of blood today. He looks up at me, his face all bruised and bloody. His eyes have lost the 'twinkle' everyone has. He has a small cut on his lip and eyebrow. So far, counting his legs, I've broken almost 20 bones of his. The cracks are getting boring, but the screams and whimpers are always different so it's still enjoyable.

"[N-Name]..", he whispers.

I hum, leaning down a bit to hear him better.

"W-When.. When are you going to kill me..?", he asks.

I chuckle and stand straight up again.

"You can die anytime you want, but the finishing blow comes whenever I decide.", I say, walking behind him.

He sighs and lowers his head again. I lift my hand and slam the chains on his back. He arches his back in pain and lets out a quiet scream, shivering all over. I smirk and repeat the action, this time a little lower. I've noticed lately, that sometimes he lets out small moans mixed with the pain. He might be a masochist. I walk in front of him again and kneel down. I hook my finger under his chin and lift his head.

"By the way, remember my Senpai? The one you wanted to fuck, you disgusting pervert.", I say.

He keeps his nonchalant, slightly pained expression. He doesn't want me to see his pain, even if it is too late for that.

"He's mine now.", I say.

"In the end, he had a crush on me. He said that since I was quiet and a loner, it made me appear cool.", I smile.

He stays quiet, just staring at me.

"He's really cute. Too bad he isn't also possessive to my point. It'd be so cute if he also killed people for me.", I say, chuckling.

I take a deep breath and stand up.

"Well, anyways, now that he's mine, you don't anger me so much. It appears that once one gets into a relationship, fucking dumbasses get more interested in them. Fucking idiots are gonna get killed.", I say.

"So, I suppose I can kill you now.", I say, turning around.

I wonder how I'll kill him. I've done knives too much, maybe a gun? Nah, boring. Oooh, I haven't used a hammer in a while. I chuckle and turn around with the small, normal hammer in my hand.

"Bye bye.", I say, lifting it behind my head before striking his head.