From the start again?

Taehyung P.O.V

My eyes are focused on the floor as I put my face in my hands, tears are falling down my face.

A sob is heard from Hobi hyung and a few cursed words are being mumbled from Jungkook, while Yoongi is threatening whoever he is talking with.

Namjoon hyung is trying his hardest to stay calm and collected but you can hear the tension in his words but the most scary is definitely Jin hyung who is pacing with complete silence, his jaw tense and his finger nails digging into his palms.

The dorm is filled with people going in and out, I can't believe that we had let our guard down.

" Boys! We discovered who kidnapped Jimin! "

Manager nim says and we all look to him waiting for him to continue.

" As you know he was taken from here, at night. The thing is that his kidnapper entered from the front door "

We all gasped at this, because that only mean that someone who is close to us did it.

" Do you mean that one of our managers did this? "

Hobi hyung asks before anyone could.

" Sadly yes, but what is more important is that his own manager is the one to do it "

" That bastard!! I'm going to kill him! "

Yoongi hyung says with angry voice but before anything else is said a phone ringtone startled us, we all look around to see whose phone it is. 

Jin P.O.V

I took the phone immediately as I see that its Jimin's.

" Hello?! Who is this? " I ask as I accept the call.

"  Jinnie hyung....pl..please he..help me! Please.. take me home...I..I want to return back home. "

My heart breaks as I hear my baby's trembling voice.

" Baby! Where are you?! Are you fine? Did they do anything to you? "

" The...they h..hurt me!! Pl..please save me! " he says crying and sobbing, my blood runs cold as I hear a pained cry from him.

" Jimin?! Baby! What happened? Answer me! "

" Don't worry about him he is fine, or as fine as he can be in his situation. I'm going to keep him here with me and with Jihyung..or as you know him as The scum bag "

I feel angry at his words but my eyes tear up as I hear more whimpering and pained cries from my baby.

" Don't hurt him!! We will do anything! Give you anything just don't hurt him!! "

I say as the phone falls on the floor from how shaky my hand is and it turns on speaker just as we hear more voices.

" HYUNGS!! PLEASE SAVE ME! get away from me!! Leave me alone! Ahhhhh!! No!No! Don't touch me!!! Please..please No more!  I'm sorry! Please No more! "

" Well you have till 5 pm,  you have to prepare the money for us. I'm going to send you the amount and the details. And to make sure that you wouldn't think of doing anything else I'm going to send you something every hour. Think carefully because every action comes with consequences "

We all have tears falling down our faces as he ends the call.

I fall down on the floor my cries turning into full sobs.

" We failed him! We couldn't protect him! How could we face him now? He is hurting and it is because we didn't keep our eyes open. "

I say feeling angry at myself, a pair of arms hold me pulling me to someone's chest. Namjoon!