Characters

Harry:
Blue eyes
Brown hair
Height: 5'4
16 years old

Harry is a very sweet, funny, cute and caring person. He will always help people if he can. He will always stand up for his friends. He has five best friends: Hermione, Ron, Draco, Arra and Sue. And maybe you didn't expect this from Harry but he likes boys.

Hermione:
Brown eyes
Brown busy hair
Height: 5'4
16 years old

Hermione is a very smart, sweet, caring and funny person. She will always help people if she can. But you don't wanna mess with her because she will always stand up for her friends en if she needs to she will punch you. She always gets the best grades in class along with Arra. She has 5 best friends: Harry, Ron, Draco, Arra and Sue.

Ron:
Blue eyes
Red hair
Height: 5'7
16 years old

Ron is a funny, caring and sweet person. He isn't the smartest of the group but that doesn't matter. He will help people if he needs to and he will always stand up for his friends. He has five best friends: Harry, Hermione, Draco, Arra and Sue.

Draco:
Grey eyes
Blond hair
Height: 5'7
16 years old

Draco is a very cold person on the outside but a very sweet and caring person on the inside. You may not expect this from him but if he can he will help people. He will always stand up for his friends and isn't scared to start a fight. His 5 best friends are: Harry, Hermione, Ron, Arra and Sue

Arra:
Green eyes
Brown hair
Height: 5'5
16 years old

Arra can be snappy sometimes but when you really know her, she is sweet and playfull. She is kinda a nerd and she always gets the best grades along with her Hermione. She isn't a out-going person at all. She will always stand up for her friends. She loves reading and she is looking for her true love. Her best friends are: Harry, Hermione, Ron, Draco and Sue.

Sue:
Purple eyes
Red hair
Height: 5'4
16 years old

Sue is a very cold person on the outside but a very sweet and caring person on the inside. She loves singing and would love to peform in front of people some day. She will always stand up for her friends. And for love? Well she's not interested in that at the moment. She'll remain uninterested until she meets the one she loves the most. Her best friends are: Harry, Hermione, Ron, Draco and Arra.

Edward:
Black eyes but they change colors
Brown hair
Height: 6'0
16 years old

Edward is a charming, polite, determined and very stubborn person. He is a vampire and he will protect the one he loves the most along with the friends of that person. He is very beautiful: high cheekbones, strong jawline, a straight nose and full lips. Literally every girl in school loves him.

Severus snape
Black eyes
Black hair
Height: 6'2
28 years old

Severus is a cold, sarcastic and bitter person. But if you get to know him he is very funny and sweet. He doesn't have many friends but he talks to Arra a lot. He knows that Arra is looking for true love, can he be her true love?