Part 3

Harry pov

I was walking to biology class or at least trying to find it. Why is this school so god damn big?! The second bell rang. Great I'm late. I started running, I was panicking. After 10 minutes I finally found the right classroom. I opened the door and the whole class was looking at me. ''Ah Mr. Potter, fine that you decided to show up.'' The teacher said. ''I couldn't find the classroom.'' I said. ''Here's your stuff and you can sit there.'' The teacher said pointing to an empty seat. I looked at the empty seat and I saw the boy from the canteen. He looked at me and then something weird happened. A gust of wind came, all the papers went flying but the weirdest thing was that he covered his mouth. I slowly walked to my seat and sat down next to him. During the lesson I felt eyes staring at me. Guess what? He's staring at me. To be honest, it was creepy. Why was he staring at me? Am I different from the rest of the class? Finally after what felt like forever the bell rang. He grabbed his stuff and walked as fast as he could out of the room. I just looked at him. Okay that was weird. I grabbed my stuff and made my way out of the room. 

I was walking to my last class of the day, maths. I was scrolling through my phone when I bumped into a hard chest. All my stuff dropped to the ground. I bent down to collect my stuff and the person I bumped into did the same thing. I heard whispers all around me. Why were they doing that? I don't know who's helping me. Is that the reason why they are whispering? I decided to look at the person and it felt like my heart was in my throat. The boy from my biology class is helping me!  He grabbed the last book and gave it to me. We both stand up and I looked at him. "Hey, aren't you the guy that sat next to me in biology?'' He asked. "Yeah, I'm the guy you were staring at." I said back. "I didn't stare!" He said a little shocked. "Oh, what do you call it then?" I asked. He took a step closer and on instinct I took a step back. Suddenly I find myself pressed up against the wall. He leaned closer to my ear. "Maybe I was checking you out." He said. I swear his voice sends shivers down my spine.  "W-Why?" I asked with a shaky voice.  He placed both of his hands next to my head on the wall and my heart was beating so fast that I'm surprised he can't hear it. "Because you're pretty cute." He whispered in my ear.  I want to say something but I can't find my voice. 

I can see two people staring at us at the end of the hall. "People are staring." I said. He looked over his shoulder and back to me. "It is just Jasper and Rosalie. Nothing you need to worry about cutie." He said. Okay what the hell is going on? Is he flirting with me? No Harry! He is just messing with you! He can get all the girls by just looking at them. So what is he doing here with me? "Hello, anybody there?" He said. "Huh? Yeah, I was just thinking." I said a bit embarrassed.  "What were you thinking?" He asked. "N-Nothing important." I said under my breath. I can't  tell him I was thinking about him. I swear everybody was staring at us. "Edward, everyone is staring." I said. "I don't care." He said. "But we are late to our classes." I said to him. 

I don't know what happened but something in him changed. "Yeah you're right." He said and he shoved me out of the way. Okay? First he is kind and I think flirting with me and then he is angry and pushed me out of the way. I started running to maths class. I burst into the classroom. "Mr Potter, happy to have you here."The teacher said. "I'm sorry. I got distracted." I said to him. "Yeah by Edward Cullen." A girl whispered. I'm pretty sure my face turned bright red. I quickly walked to my seat next to Sue. "Is it true you were talking with Edward?" She whispered. "Yeah, why?" I said back. "Because he might be the most wanted boy in the school but he never talked to anyone besides his brothers and sisters." Sue explained to me. "So, what you are trying to say is that I'm special?" I asked. "Yeah, is that even a question?" Sue said. "That was stupid." I said back. "Mr Potter and Mrs White, what is so important that you don't pay attention? The teacher said. "Um. We were, we just." I started to say. "You two where what, Mr Potter?" Mr Finch said. "Nothing." Sue said. "Save your love lifes for yourself and pay attention!" Mr Finch said. We both nodded our heads. For the rest of the lesson we wrote down important notes.

After what felt like a lifetime the bell rang. Sue and I both put our stuff in our backpacks and rushed out of the room. "I'm so glad we are finally free." Sue said laughing a bit. "I swear maths is so boring. I'm surprised I didn't fall asleep." I said. "Me too." Sue said. We walked out of the school building to Sue's bike. Draco was bringing me home since he was the only one with a car. The rest of our friends were also standing by Sue's bike. "Drake, is it alright if I put my backpack in your car?" I asked him. "Yeah sure, here are the keys." He said handing me the keys. I walked to his car and when I was by his car I turned around. I saw Edward standing by his car looking at me. I looked back at him for a few moments. I looked back down at the keys. I was searching for the right key. Since I wasn't paying attention I didn't here a van coming. I hear all my friends gasp in horror. "Harry!" Mione yelled terrified. I spun around and saw the van coming closer to me. My heartbeat sped up and my eyes widen in shock. I was backed up against the car so there was no way I was going to survive this. Suddenly a figure ran to me, the person grabbed me and pushed his hand against the van. The impact from his hand left a huge dent in the van. I looked at the person and couldn't believe who I saw.