Rules

Yay, rules.
I know, I know, this is long but I decided to be a bit strict on the rules than I usually am.

1) No Bullying. This one is self explanatory. I just hate it when this happens.

2) No hating other roleplayers. Seriously, if you guys hate a person then keep it to yourself. Or, you can just leave. Oh and you can hate the character. Just not the actual person.

3) No OP characters. It makes the role play chaotic af. And it also makes the RP more boring.

4) No Mary Sues or Gary Sues. Everyone hates them. Make your character as creative as possible. I don't want to see characters that literally have zero personalities.

5) Tell me if you want to leave. Look, I just don't like it when someone randomly leaves without me knowing.

6) No Self Advertising. If you want to tell others about a book or RP you made, then you have to PM me first.

7) Don't spam. Self explanatory, right?

8) I'm going to have some helpers. But I haven't chosen who yet. I'm probably going to have one helper for the forms and two others for the roleplays. I'm going to PM them when I choose and then, when they accept, I'll announce it.

9) Make a form before role-playing. You can make a form on your OC book, PM me or comment on the forms page. Whichever one you prefer. Just make a form. Please.

10) Follow the Plot. No complaining about it and no taking trash about it. Alright?

11) PM me the password darlings.

12) Respect my decisions. Please respect my decisions guys. I'm already having a bad time at school, and we don't want this book to disappear from my works, now do we?

13) Three Strikes. That's all I give you.

Strike One: Banned for one week.

Strike Two: Banned for a month

Strike Three: Get out.

If you decide to come back, I'll either announce that everyone should ignore you or report you without a second thought.

14) Follow the rules. Do I really need to explain this? This is literally in every RP.

15) Don't make the RPs chaotic. If you want to make the role play more interesting, make sure to tell me before you do anything crazy (like start a war or something like that).

16) Don't make your OCs perfect. Or else I'm going to have to give you a strike. Because no one is perfect.

17) No immortality. It's annoying. If your character dies, they die. Easy as that.

18) Ask the owner before killing a character. Seriously, you have no idea how annoying it is when someone kills your character when you're offline or something. If you kill a character without permission, then I'm going to give you two strikes.

19) Balance your Character. You character needs to have both positive and negative traits. Just to make it fair.

20) If you don't like this book, then leave. I don't want anyone complaining.

21) No God or Goddess OCs. Sorry about this but I just don't want any of these in this RP.

22) Don't make too many child OCs. We need teenagers and adults.

23) Absolutely, positively, NO 18+!

Password: Welcome to your worst Nightmare.

Sorry if this is long, I just don't want the RP to be too chaotic. I hope these rules don't scare you away 😅.