24- Starting a challenge

Ming's line.

From that day, P'Kitkat shows his love to me more often, he also wants to come my faculty to pick up me by himself, sometimes my Kitkat is walking, sometimes he comes with P'Pha or P'Beam but I have to agree to let him do that because if I don't agree he will bring back the topic "learn to drive again" in our talking although I feel very heartbreaking for letting my Kitkat suffer. But fortunately that I am successful to due with Kitkat that he only can come to pick up me 3 times a month and only when my class ends around 5PM.

I am being with my Kitkat for most of 1 year now, and I feel even more happier time after time but everyone, special is P'Forth, are having a question as if I am a superman when I can control my feeling and wait for our first time such a long time like that even I usually sleep at his room. You know, I love my Kitkat, I can do everything which is good for my lover even I have to control myself. Yes, I admit that sometimes I lose my control and I am on a half way to possess him but somehow I can't do that when I see my Kitkat's scary and worry feeling. I know he also wants to have first time with me and sometimes he doesn't push me out to stop me but I can feel he is not comfortable in situation, so I can't continue without considering his emotion. I can wait a little more because I can sense the time will come soon, so no need to rush. 

Now is our summer holiday but we are taking some part-time jobs which related to our major for getting more experience, so it is rarely for us to be free at the same time like today. So we go to central mall for some entertainment with Yo, P'Pha, P'Beam and of course I will open a chance for P'Forth who want to stay near P'Beam as much as possible. When we finish our breakfast, we start to hang out around the mall, today I and my Kitkat want to buy some new clothes. When we are standing in front of a shop, suddenly I hear a sweet cute voice from a girl who is calling Kitkat's name.

The girl: "Kitten, my cute Kitten, I am back for you." she was calling with her sweet voice on her cute face.

Yeah, it's not a confusion, that girl is calling when running toward my Kitkat and then jump into him, hug him and the most hated thing is she is kissing my Kitkat's cheek. I almost can't keep calm, I almost prepare to come and drag her out but I suddenly stop when I hear 3 of guys are calling her name with surprised voice.

P'Pha, P'Beam and my Kitkat: "Moew?"

They know that girl, her name is "Moew", there is a train of thought in my mind now such as who is this girl? how can she is so close with my Kitkat? and what if she is my rival? I am back to real world when I hear my Kitkat's voice.

P'Kitkat: "Oi, Moew, you are back, I miss you so much." P'Kit said that when hugging her tightly.

P'Pha and P'Beam: "Oi, Moew, can't you ignore us? come on little girl." they said and then open their arms to hug her tightly.

My Goodness, what is this? she is their relative or one of close friend which I don't know but somehow I feel worry and I don't like the way she calls my Kitkat. Yeah, she is so cute, she is absolutely my style, if I am not in love with my Kitkat, I will court her. But now she is making me doesn't feel good.

That girl (now I start to use her name), Moew: "My Kitten, do you miss me? still love me? I miss you so much, I tried my best to finish my study this year so I can come back here during summer holiday to be beside you. I promise to you but I only can make my promise in true this year."

Ming: "Love?" I was asking with loudly voice which made other people surprise.

Yes, whole the sentence I only can hear that word from her, I show out my uncomfortable face, then I see P'Pha and P'Beam are looking at me with worry face and it seems there are something they want to let me know but there is no way to open their words.