35- The awake of a demon

Kit's line.

After listening Ming's family story, I really cannot believe that Ming is always thinking positive, always keep his smile on his face in front of everyone. With these fake feelings, you can't see other sadness side on his life. If you say, between Ming and me, who encounter worse misfortune than other, I think it's Ming because he has been facing it since he was born and it will be continuous if not solved. Yeah, I love him, and now I love him more, I want to do something which can help his life turn to happy way. Of course, my love will make him happy but which I want that is I will bring back to him a happy family and let him know that he is an accepted child because I think there are no parents who don't love their children. I need to find out what is the main reason of this issue.

I woke up after our peaceful sleep last night. I instantly look up Ming but Ming already woke up and looking at me.

Kit: "Good morning! Why don't you wake me up?" I greeted him with a warm asking.

Ming: "Good morning, my Kitkat. Your sleeping face looks so adorable, I want..." I cut his words by a sweet kiss.

Kit: "You are going to see my sleeping face in whole your life because I was yours, I am already yours and will be yours during this life. There can have nobody or nothing that can separate us because I love you, only love you in whole my life." I said while looking him passionately.

Ming: "Kitkat, thank you for loving me. I love you, love you more than anything in my life." He said while looking deep in my eyes then he kissed back to me passionately.

Yes, this good morning kiss really contents a lot of feelings. But we have something important to do. Now is 9AM, Ming have left with his car, Pha's car come and pick up me. We, Pha/ Beam/ N'Yo and me, are going to Ming's house under Yo's guiding.

N'Yo: "P'Pha, you can't follow Ming now, he absolutely can recognize us in a flash. I know where is his house, so we should go there after more 10 minutes." N'Yo said while looking us.

Beam: "Hum? Really?" Beam asked with doubtable voice.

Actually, I don't think about that point because my mind is only thinking about Ming, I have no space to thinking about others. I only hear their talking but not join in.

N'Yo: "Yeah P', Ming has be trained as a real soldier since he was 5. I am not lying, P's, Ming is really very good in recognize and solve the situation. He is best trained in defending and protecting others by his brother."

Pha: "Sure, we don't doubt about that, so we will go after 10 minutes. Keep calm, Kitty." Pha said and clapped my shoulders tenderly to make me calm down.

After that, we follow Ming and parking nearly his house's gate. His house is really rich, I can see a large luxury house in modern style appears in front of our eyes. Except N'Yo, three of us can't say anything when we see his family's house, we already know his family is rich but beyond imagination. There are many bodyguards around the house and the gardens.

Pha: "Omg, Kitty, you will become a son-in-law of this family for real? Our family can call be rich but it will be nothing if compare with this."

Beam: "Yo, you have come in this house a lot of times, right? How do you feel when you are standing in that house?"

N'Yo: "I...I..." N'Yo couldn't answer smoothly. This made us look him curiously. (I was sitting on passenger seat, Pha was driver and Beam was sitting behind me, beside N'Yo.)

Pha: "Why are you stammering, Yo?" Pha asked his lover while all of us are looking N'Yo also.

N'Yo: "I feel nothing specially because ... because it is the same as ... my house. Our family is very close. My mom is his mom's best friend. Ming often hears about his mom via my mother's narrative. My mom tried her best to love him as a substitute for his mother. So there is already Ming's room in my house and the same for me in his house. If I was born as a girl, I will be determined to become Ming's wife."