His story

Born in Asansol, a lonely boy found his way through many odds which his life offered, and he finally got some best friends.

A school famous for its discipline and scholars soon got used to his manners. He was sober in his behaviour only in front of the teachers. Every teenager belong to the same category. Even I am one of his kind. Maybe that's why I loved his presence in my life.

Rohit, the notorious of his group was famous for his mischiefs. Making friends wherever he went and leaving good impression upon minds was his inborn talent. He is a talented kid with a overloaded cuteness. His eyes, well, his eyes define a lot about his inner pure heart, maybe that's why I was captivated. His smile is the only pain killer which has no side effects even doctors prescribe him. Who knew that I was going to be lost in his smile forever...

                         *****

After completion of 10th boards he shifted with his family in Durgapur. Got 95.5% in 10 th boards and admission in the school where I was dealing with my past. What a coincidence! Maybe or maybe not.

Casinova, a word that perfectly suits him. With his killer looks he stole many hearts. One of which was mine. A master of flirting finally made his existence in the new place stealing many hearts and breaking a few. There is a phrase which says, 'birds of same feather flock together'. Similarly he got his flock of birds who were slowly emerging as a playboy but they never thought that he was a head master of their school.

Mr. Richie Rich knew that he can easily get anything done without much persuasion. Maybe that was his fault or the only reason to failure.

As much I observed him I could easily see that he was always camouflaging his emotions with fake coolness. He was never like what he presented to the world. He was like a coconut. Hard from outside and soft from inside. He was little distracted and diverted and I know that correct guidance will shape his way. He had this idea that if he behaves like a stud and a cool guy then no one will break his heart but by doing that he was slowly killing his originality. He was wrong and he is still wrong. He should be corrected before its too late.

LOVERS TO FRIENDSOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara