Chapter 3:You Are Mean

The day went by fast and I really wanted to get away from Jake because being around him makes people have the wrong impression of you. At lunch I was walking to my table when I overheard the Gossip Queens say something about Jake using me to get to my pants . Like seriously why does he have a bad reputation?

I wanted to avoid all my friends which were only three people: Nick ,Cass & Jake. Yeah I'm a loner ,okay? But I don't mind cause then there is less people to deal with .

After school I decided to take the bus . I waited at the bus stop for only 2minutes till it arrived.
Damn I almost missed it . I thought to myself. I got in and sat down .

So right now I'm at home laying on my bed playing Subway Surfer . I wanted to beat my own high score. I was bored and I didn't want to take a nap. Just as I was 543 points from beating my own high score ,my phone beeped notifying me I had received a text. And I got distracted from the game that I bumped to a moving train.

Well Fuck. I was so damn close.

Giving up on the game I decided to open the text . It was from The Creepy Boy Next Door .

Creep: I thought we were gonna drive together after school.

I felt kinda bad for ditching him without a warning .

Me: sorry was all I could type and send to him .

Creep:yeah sure ..I'm bored wanna come over?

The thought of going to his house made me realise something. I forgot to invite him to dinner tonight. Mom is gonna be screwed if I don't do this .

Me:um how about u come to my house. .. I forgot to tell u that my mom invites u to dinner tonight.

Creep:oh so we're at the parents meeting stage .. don't u think we are rushing things Eliza?

I rolled my eyes at his joke, with a 'really?' Look on my face.

Me : dude are u coming or not?

Creep:u dnt take jokes well,do u?

Me: just answer the damn question

Creep : u are mean !and I dnt lyk that ..now ask me nicely if u want me to come

I sighed and rolled my eyes in defeat.

Me : will u PLEASE come to dinner tonight?

Creep: okay . Be there at 7

I decided not to reply at that . I continued with Subway Surfer till I was able to beat my own high score . When I had finished playing I looked at the time.

18:32 . That's all the time I need.
If you don't care what you look like then you don't take long to get dressed, like me .

By 18:58 I was walking downstairs to join dad and Aidenn at the dinner table . And supringly I found Jake?

What's he doing here so early?

As if hearing my thoughts dad said "oh honey Jake decided to join us five minutes ago" . Daamn he must've been looking forward to this . I smiled at dad and looked over to Jake . He was wearing dark jeans and a plain white t-shirt with clean white converse . I must say he looked comfortable and it seems like dad likes him .

"So after ditching her like that what did she do?" Dad said while laughing at whatever Jake was telling him .
"She came to me and said 'Jake I forgive you ,I understand you are busy' and I just stared at her" Said Jake with a smirk . They must be getting along even Aidenn likes him . Mom finally came in with the food . Mmm yum . She made macaroni and her mouthwatering chicken with some salads .