ベビードラゴン (Baby Dragon)

.Lucy was taken to the infirmary when her water broke.Natsu was carrying her bridal style while he cautiously ran towards his destination. He was scared and excited at the same time. The baby is a month early and he hopes nothing bad happens. When they got to the infirmary a lot of people were there already. Igneel, Virgo, Leo, Aries,Taurus, and Plue. Lucy was panting deeply as she was transferred to her bed. Everyone was asked to step out of the room except for Natsu and Virgo. Everyone pouted as they were kicked out of the room. Natsu put a medical mask on while her put a delivery uniform on. Virgo did the same as Lucy began to pant faster.

"HEY WHAT IS TAKING YOU PEOPLE SO LONG?! CAN'T YOU SEE THAT I AM IN PAIN!" Lucy screamed as she helped herself into a sitting position.

Natsu flinched as his pregnant girlfriend was screaming at him and Virgo. Natsu grabbed Lucy's hand as she began to contract. He was confused and scared at the same time. He had so many thoughts in his mind.

'What if Luce and the baby don't make it? I don't think I will be able to live on if anything happens to my family.' He said into his thoughts.

"NATSU QUIT THINKING ABOUT GOD KNOWS WHAT AND GET THIS DAMN THING OUT OF ME! YOU ARE THE ONE WHO DID THIS TO ME, DAMN IT I KNEW I SHOULDN'T HAVE HAD SEX WITH YOU! LOOK WHAT YOU DID, I'M FAT AND SWEATING." Lucy yelled pulling Natsu out of his thoughts.

"Luce i'm sorry, but we are going to get through this."

"HEY NATSU FUCK YOU AND YOUR LITTLE SPEECH. IT ISN'T GOING TO HELP GET THIS BABY OUT OF ME ANY FASTER NOW IS IT?! HEY VIRGO CAN I GET SOME PAIN MEDICATION?!" Lucy screamed.

"No sorry hime you are too far into your contractions. You are about to start pushing okay." Said Virgo.

"Okay Luce here is the moment of truth okay you can do it i'm here for you and you can squeeze my hand as hard as you want."

"LIKE YOU HAVE A CHOICE DIP SHIT!"

"I love you too." Natsu said with a smile.

Virgo told Lucy to push and she obeyed. After five minutes of pushing Virgo gave her a little break. Lucy was sweating a lot and her eyes were blood shot red. She was still holding Natsu's hand and She look at him to see tears in his eyes.

"N-natsu..... why are you........ why are you crying?" She said in between her pants.

"I think you just broke my hand." He said with teary eyes.

"Okay hime I need you to push again okay."

Lucy listened to her order and pushed. Virgo saw part of the head and got excited.

"I see the head hime, keep going almost there."

Nastu continued to hold Lucy's hand. Virgo saw the baby's eye and then its mouth. Then suddenly she saw nothing because Lucy stopped pushing and the whole thing disappeared back into her. Virgo gave her a quick break again. After  two minutes or so she told her to push again and Lucy did. The baby was now almost out and Virgo told her to keep going. After a few minutes of pushing Lucy finally gave birth. Virgo grabbed the baby with a towel and held it up for the new parents to see.

"It's a girl..." Virgo said with a large smile.

She then handed the baby to Lucy. She looked at her daughter with awe. She had a few pink hairs and suddenly she opened her eyes and they were a nice chocolate brown just like Lucy. Lucy looked up at Natsu and he was crying.

"Natsu you don't have to cry anymore I let go."

"No it's not that, She is so precious. She looks just like you." He said as he stroke Lucy's hair.