ドラゴンの結婚式 (A Dragon Wedding)

Lucy was running into the night crying. She was on her way back to fairy tail to pick up Akarui.  When she got to the guild she tried to wipe her tears so nobody would notice that she was crying. When she entered she saw Akarui playing with the master.The sight of her daughter having fun brought a smile to her face.

"Hello master, Thank you for watching Akarui tonight." 

"Oh it was no problem at all Lucy dear. Tell why were you crying?" 

"Oh it was nothing."

"Don't lie to me child. Just tellme what happened."

"Master if it is okay with you I rather not."

"Okay I can respect that. So does this mean the wedding is off then."

"Yes. I think so, I am just gonna go home and sleep on it."

"Okay have a nice night then Lucy dear, Bye bye Akarui." 

"Bye Masster." Aakrui said.

As Lucy and Akarui walked home together they saw a shooting start. They made wishes and contiued to walk home. When they got to Natsu's house  Lucy sat Akarui down and started to pack a small bag with some of her clothes and Akarui's clothes. She then picked Akarui up and walked out of the home. She started to walk towards the town to go to her old apartment.

"Mama where are we going?" 

"To my house."

"What about dada?"

"He is going to his house for the night."

When Lucy got to her apartment she unlocked the door and put a sleeping Akarui in her bed. After that she went towards the bathroom to take a shower. When she turned the water on she started to cry. She didn't want her life to change so suddenly like that. She loved Natsu with all her heart and she didn't want him to go.

"I'm such a fool." She said to herself.

She continued to cry as she got out of the shower. She the wrapped a towel around her but when she heard a sound outside of the bathroom door she paused. 

Sniff Sniff 'What is that smell. It seems familiar but I don't know. My senses are still a little messed up from the alcohol.'

Before she opened the door she turned the light off and ignited her hand. She slowly walked out of the bathroom and she saw a dark figure right by her daughter. It was to dark in the room for her to see who it was. The figure was stroking Akarui's head gently while it watched her sleep. Lucy was scared for her daughhter so she reacted like any mother would. She ran towards the figure with a ignited hand and punched the figure with her hand in the face.

"Get away from my child." She said as she fixed her towel.

"Wa-.'

Lucy didn't give the firgure any time to talk she just got on top of it and started to punch the daylights out of it. She was also releasing her anger. She was so angry that she didn notice two things. She was yelling out her thoughts and that she woke up Akarui from her sleep. She ignored it and fell asleep again.

"You broke my heart." She saidas she punched the figure.

"I trusted you." More punches.

"I loved you." 

"Now I  will show you the pain you've given me, NATSU!" She said as she was about to punch the figure one last time but the figure caught her hand before she punched it.

"I'm sorry." The figure said.

"What?"

"I said I was sorry."