CHAPTER 14: You're The Only One I Want

JAMES

        I know we were keeping our relationship hidden from Jake and everything, but still. When walking in on the both of them kissing, I just couldn't help but feel enraged and jealous. I felt a little hurt.

        Though after seeing the look she gave me, I knew it meant nothing.

         Then after Jake mentioned the birthday party and Jacey, I too had to keep the act up.

          So I acted like I couldn't wait for both the party and to see what Jacey had in store for me, though I had no interest in either one.

          Which I know that Sara is probably thinking that I was serious. But tonight, I plan to surprise her. I'm going to find a way to be with her without Jake knowing. I'm going to show her that I want her and only her. That I love her so much and don't care about Jacey or the party even. I'm going to prove to her that I was just acting the part.

*****************************************

SARA

        Tonight was James' birthday party. Which of course, I had to bake a cake, order enough pizza, wings and have enough beer kegs, on top of decorating while everybody else got to have fun as well as act like teenagers.

        Jacey, Sasha and all the skanks came over early, already dressed and whored up for tonight.

        I continued finishing up with the baking  of the cake after decorating the place, then as the girls walked by me to go into the living room, they looked at me as though I looked pathetic.

        I just rolled my eyes and ignored them bitches, like usual.

        Then finally I got done with the cake and wrapped it up, then put it in the fridge right before the doorbell rang.

       Once I opened the door up and saw it was the delivery guy, I paid him and then put the wings and pizzas onto the table, along with the napkins, sauces and plates.

        Then I headed upstairs to get ready for the party since it was going to start in an hour.

         After taking a quick shower and getting ready, I heard a lot of different loud voices coming from downstairs. I guess everybody was here.

        I took one final look in the mirror at myself then went downstairs where I began looking for James but didn't find him.

        Oh well, he was probably just getting ready. Anyways, everyone started eating and drinking.

         After half an hour, James finally showed up, though he looked as though something was on his mind and seemed to ignore me.

        Then I noticed Jacey walk up to him and start with her touching and flirting routine.

         Which I didn't want to watch so I just walked off and kept to myself most of the time.

          Jacey had tried most of the party, too hard. Which she always does. But it was getting to be unbearable to watch, though I couldn't do or say anything cause I knew that it would piss off Jake. So I just drank and ate. Mostly ate away my jealousy and everything.

          Then of course, my bladder had to get in the way. So I finally went upstairs to my bathroom to go pee.

          Once I was done, I opened the door and walked into the room and jumped back a little bit, as I was startled from seeing James standing in the middle of the room, looking at me with a grin.

         "What are you doing in here?" I asked.

         "I came in here to see you." He says.

          "Me?! I thought you would be more interested in seeing what Jacey had planned for you."

           He smiles. "Don't need to be jealous baby." He tells me while taking my hand into his and pulling me closer to him and kisses my lips.

           I then kiss him back and things begin to get heated really quick.

           At least until we both quickly realize that we can't do anything right now.

           "I want you so bad right now." I tell him.

           "I wan't you to. And we can be together tonight. Once the party is over, Jake and a few of his guys are going to meet up with Jay and his guys also, tonight for a shipment that's coming in. Then you and I will be going to a hotel room and have some fun." He finishes while kissing my neck and groping one of my breasts.

           "Okay." I moan. "Wait." I tell him while looking up at him. "I thought that Jay was out of town?"

            "He was. But then he gave Jake a call earlier and told him he needed to talk to him about one of their shipments. Although, I don't mean to take all the credit but, Jay owed me a favor, we'll just say." He smiles at me.

          "You planned it?" I asked him with a smile.

          "Of course. I wanted a whole night with my girl." He tells me.

          I feel myself blushing a little bit while smiling.

         We both then give each other another kiss on the lips and then head back downstairs (not together of course).

         After everyone left, in particular, Jake and a few of his guys. James and I then got onto his bike and headed to a hotel that he got earlier on during the day.

        We made love to each other and fell asleep in each other's arms.

        He is definitely not like any other guy I have ever met. And I definitely can say that I'm falling in love with him.

Next chapter will be posted soon! :) Which will be real interesting.... hehehehe