A headache To A migraine

Nial woke up extremely groggy. His ears there thumping, almost as if he could hear his own heartbeat in them. He was super dizzy also. 

"No, I can't be sick. I can't miss today's practice!" Nial said, his head pounding, his eyes drooping.

Suddenly, his stomach decided to turn on the poor Irish lad. He felt all of his dinner from last night come up. Niall ran to the bathroom and emptied all of his contents into the Toilet.

The lad lied on the cool floor, a sheen layer of sweat covering his fragile body. He had no energy to do anything but he knew the other lads would be disappointed if he didn't go to practice.

He sat up and threw up a little bit more before heaving up nothing.

Niall sat there panting. He had to get ready.

Groaning, he got up and brushed his teeth and hair before getting dressed into a tight fit black Tee and skinny white wash jeans that were distressed. 

Niall looked in the mirror and decided to chew some gum to get the smell of dinner out of his mouth for good, even though he brushed his teeth.

---

"Niall! Pancakes or waffles?" Liam asked, "Harry says waffles are better. I think pancakes are better".

"Waffles," Nial replied, smiling at Liam's antics. Liam sighed as Harry laughed in his face.

Liam set a plate of waffles in front of Niall and he almost threw up looking at it. "I'm not very hungry right now. I'll take some crackers with me" Niall lied, trying to get out of eating. 

Liam and Harry looked up at him, slightly confused, but went on with it anyway.

---

Dizzy and nauseous. 

That's all Niall felt as Zayn turned the car and hit potholes.

"Thump!" There was another pothole.

Niall swore, he could throw up right there and then, but he had to keep his cover.

His headache grew stronger as the ride grew longer. "Niall, lad, are you feeling fine? You look very pale," Louis said, putting his hand on Niall's shoulder.

Niall shrugged his hand off of his shoulder. 

"I'm fine, just tired"

Lies. He just told another lie.

---

Harry knew that there was something wrong with Niall. He didn't want to say anything but he could have sworn he heard Niall throwing up in the morning. 

He decided to keep a close eye on Niall. He needed to make sure that he didn't do anything stupid and was safe.

---

Finally, when the boys arrived at the studio, Niall had an excuse to go throw up.

"I need to pee!" Niall said as he ran to the bathroom to hurl.

Harry followed Niall into the bathrooms. Niall ran into a stall and fell onto his knees, throwing up stomach acid since he had no food in his stomach.

"Oh, my!" Harry exclaimed as he went to Niall's side. "Niall? Why didn't you tell us lads that you are sick?" He asked, rubbing soothing circles on Nialls back to calm him.

"I-I didn't w-w-want to mi-miss pra-pra-practice!" Niall sobbed. He leaned into Harry as he sweated profusely. His head hurt even more and his vision blurred.

"Niall, can you make it through practice?" Harry asked, concerned for his "brothers" health. He didn't want to see Niall like this.

Niall weakly nodded his head. "I think I will be good..." He replied.

Harry nodded his head reluctantly, not fully believing his friend. "Okay, but I'm keeping an eye on you!" Harry said, standing up and leaving the bathroom.

Niall flushed the toilet and made his way back to the main studio. "Hey lads!" He said, putting on a fake smile.

The boys all flashed him a smile and got back to work as Niall made his way towards them.

---

30 minutes into practice, Niall's  headache became worse. He started to get tunnel vision and Harry noticed him swaying.

"Stay awake...Stay--" Nial thoughts before the tunnel vision closed in on him.

Harry and the other lads watched in slo-mo as Niall fell to the floor. None of them were fast enough to catch him since he was on the other side of the room singing his solo. "NIALL!" They all said, running up to him.

He was shaking yet sweat covered every inch of his body.

Liam put Niall's head on his lap as Paul, their manager, came rushing over. 

Niall opened his eyes, his head pounding. "Ni?" Louis asked, coming into view.

Niall grunted in response and Liam hugged him closer, him being Daddy Direction.

"M-M-Migraine..." He managed to say before a searing pain cracked through his head. "Gahhhh!" He said, yelling out in pain. Tears fell from his face as the pain continued.

The boys massaged Niall's scalp and neck, waiting for Zayn to pull up the car.

---

The boys soon lifted up Niall, carrying him to the car.

Niall let out another cry of pain everytime the car turned or hit a pothole.

By the time the boys made it home, Niall was exhausted.

---

The rest of the day was massages, cuddles, medicine, and sleep. 

Niall soon recovered and slept soundly with his other bandmates

---

A/N

I TAKE PROMPTS!