Chapter 1

✿✿✿
I'm concerned for Lily, she's barely talked to anyone all day. It's the third lesson of the day, lunch is next. I've been in the same lessons as her all day so far and all she's done is stare down at the desk.

"Lily.." I whisper, lightly placing my hand on her shoulder. She looks up at me blankly. "Anything bothering you?" I question her, she sighs quietly and shakes her head "No, Luke.. I'm fine" She smiles at me, almost looking like it's forced. I slowly slip my hand off her shoulder "Lily, I know ther-" The lunch bell sounds, cutting my sentence off short.

I sigh and gather up all my stuff, standing up from my seat. I walk to the door, leaning on the doorframe, waiting for Lily. She gathers her stuff and we walk back to the lockers together. We throw our stuff into the lockers and head for the cafeteria.

"Hey bro! Wassup?" I hear someone say from behind me, patting my shoulder. "I'm good man" I reply looking back at Joe. We walk into he cafeteria and wait in the line like usual, and gosh is this line always long.

"Hey Lily, you all good?" I hear Joe question Lily, but no reply from Lily. I look at her and wave my hand in front of her face. She quickly looks up at Joe "Huh? Yeah... yeah. I'm fine, really..".

We pick out our food and pay for it, walking out and sitting at the table in the far corner of the place, where we usually sit.

"Lily.." I hear Joe say with a concerned tone "If there's anything that's worrying you... don't be afraid to talk to us, we won't judge you.." He says, letting out a short sigh at the end of his sentence. "Thanks.. Joe..." She says, smiling at him, but looking forced. Joe also seemed to notice this, but he kindly smiled back at her.