Part one

Jungkook was walking back from Yoongi's house. They'd been hanging out after work and had lost track of time. They didn't live too far apart but Jungkook was still a little bit nervous about walking home at 1am. There had been a lot of attacks in this area recently. He knew he could take care of himself. He was pretty strongly built but he was still uneasy all the same. His headphones were swinging around his neck as he knew better than to not have them in right now.

He turned a corner down an alley which was a shortcut. Yoongi had told him not to go this way but it saved so much time. As Jungkook's eyes adjusted to the darkness, he saw a shadow up a head. He slowed down. It a man leaning another person against a wall. At first he didn't think anything of it but he heard weird moans come from the pair. Are they having sex?! In an alley?! Was the first thing that came to his mind.

Deciding to not walk past them, he went to turn around but he knocked over a trashcan he didn't see, making a deafening noise in the deadly silent alley. He turned and looked at the people behind him, ready to apologise but froze.

The man who was pinning the other to the wall was staring at Jungkook, his eyes ice blue, glowing through the darkness.

"What the..." Jungkook mumbled to himself quietly. He was mesmerised but then he noticed the blood dripping down the mans chin and the fangs that were bared at him. He stumbled back in fear, tripping over his own feet in disbelief. The man let go of the person he was holding who dropped to the floor like a doll. Jungkook stared at the person, who was limp on the floor, their neck covered in blood. They were dead.

Jungkook frantically scrambled back, turned and ran as fast as he could. He was almost at the end of the alley when he was yanked back by the hood and thrown against the opposite wall. He grunted in pain but before he could think, a cold hand was around his neck in a vice like grip. He kicked out, but nothing he did seemed to have an affect on the person pinning him down. His chest tightened as he struggled to breathe.

The man leaned in closer to Jungkook and sniffed his neck. "You smell so sweet little bunny.." a growl escaped his throat as he opened his mouth wide, fangs gleaning in the moonlight. Jungkook snapped his eyes shut, terrified but he heard a grunt and felt the hand disappear.

Jungkook slumped to the floor with a heavy thud. Another person had appeared and had pushed the man off him. "Jungkook, run!" He heard a familiar deep voice as his saviour walked past him towards the attacker.

He was stunned. "T-Taehyung?.." What was his neighbour doing here? Jungkook had lived next to Taehyung for about 5 years now. They hung out quite a bit and were good friends but Jungkook felt a bit more for the guy.

He stared in shock as he watched Taehyung stride to the other person and lift him up with one hand by the neck. Something was wrong in Jungkook's head. Tae isn't that strong... He heard muffled moans as the other man struggled in his grip. He lashed out to Tae's chest, ripping his shirt with his bare hands. Tae exclaimed and dropped the person who moved with inhumane speed, diving into Tae and knocking them both to the floor. "Taehyung, no!" Jungkook yelled, hoping to distract the man so his friend wouldn't get hurt.

It seemed like neither of them heard him as the attacker was trying to bite Tae's neck as he had done with the dead lady. Jungkook jumped over, trying to push the person off Taehyung but the creature lashed his arm out, knocking Jungkook to the floor and hit his head. Dazed, he heard a low growl come from them as the attacker was thrown off Taehyung, giving him space to sit up. Tae was about to move but the vampire bit Tae's shoulder, ripping savagely. Everything slowed down as Jungkook looked through blurry eyes. Taehyung had pinned the vampire to the wall and thrust his hand into it's chest.

An eerie scream escaped his lips as Tae pulled something out of his ribs. The vampire spasmed and fell to the floor in a beat. Jungkook could now clearly see Tae holding a heart, staring at the floor with ice blue eyes.

--

First bit!

It's slow starting but things will heat up soon, promise ;)

Hope you like it

MJ x