Part three

"No fucking way." Tae mustered the little energy he had and glared at jungkook, his vision blurry.

"Your eyes are fading..." Jungkook took Tae's face in his hands. "I'm not asking here. You're dying I can tell and I'm not going to let that happen!" He held his wrist out to Taehyung. "Even if it's just a little bit."

Tae felt his eyes flutter. He really didn't want to but he didn't want to leave Jungkook just yet, not now he finally had him.

Tae slowly pulled Jungkooks wrist to his lips and hesitated one final time before sinking his fangs in as gently as he could.

Jungkook moaned loudly and hunched forward over Tae's head. It was the most intense pleasure he had ever felt in his life. He had expected it to hurt but it was the exact opposite. Feeling Tae's hot lips on his skin drove him insane and the gentle sucking threatened to make him hard.

Taehyung had never tasted anything as good as Jungkook. He gripped his wrist tightly and he listened to Jungkook moan. This was completely different to anything that had happened before. It would normally take a few hours for the blood to revive him but he instantly felt better and could feel his shoulder start to heal. Tae pulled Jungkook so he was straddling him on the chair and wrapped his free arm around his waist, holding his against his chest tightly.

He felt his teeth shrink away so he knew he would be alright. He looked up and Jungkook who shuddered, realising what had just happened. Tae tightened his lips and kissed the marks, licking them gently. Jungkook glanced at his pale wrist but noticed the holes had already healed over. He sat there, his forehead leaning down on Taehyung's, panting heavily. He noticed Tae's eyes had returned to their normal soft brown.

"That's never happened to me before," Taehyung smirked up at Kookie. "You are definitely something special. I'm never going to be able to let you go." Jungkook needed more.

He grabbed the back of Taehyung's hair and kissed him roughly, needing to be closer to him. His arms wove around his naked back, nails digging into the skin. He could feel Taehyung grinning under the kiss. Tae's hands came up and ripped Jungkook's shirt off his body, effortlessly. His hands came under Jungkook's ass and he lifted him up, pinning him against the bedroom door. He trailed his tongue along Kookie's bottom lip and bit it gently before forcing his tongue through.

Jungkook felt behind him and opened the door. They both fell through and Tae pinned him to the bed, trailing kisses down his neck, down over his chest and stopped his jean waist line. Jungkook let out a little moan as Tae left slow, hot kisses down his v line, teasing him.

"You drive me crazy" Jungkook breathed, hands back in Tae's soft hair.

"I've not even started yet" Tae glanced up at him, a sexy smile on his face. He slowly pulled down Jungkook's jeans and boxers, trailing kisses down his hip bone and the top of his thighs. When they were off, Jungkook impatiently wrapped his legs around Tae's waist and flipped them so he was straddling the vampire. He hastily undid Tae's belt and pulled his jeans off with his boxers. His jaw almost dropped when he saw Taehyung's member but he managed to contain himself.

Someone save me.

Tae had lifted his arms up, hands behind his head as he lay there in all his glory, grinning. Jungkook stared at him, loving the sight before his eyes and licked his lips. Tae's arm muscles were now showing and he wanted to run his tongue over the faint abs on his stomach.

"What do you want to do with it first?" He sat up, pulling Jungkook's legs either side of his hips. He placed a kiss just under Jungkooks nipple and sucked harshly, marking him. Kookie felt a rush go through him as he was reminded of how it felt earlier when Tae bit him.