Daybreak Meeting Day 2

Red (Past Hero) : Alright listen here, you may wonder why I called you guys here. And I didn't need to add a picture, only Time does that.

Warrior : Wait a minute, what did you do to Time?

Red : Ah.. We, had a dealt talk since I talking him too much while I was interrupting his sleep.

Twilight : What the? What happened after that? *mutters*

Red : Well...

"A Certain Accident Flashback"

Time : *yawns as he closes his laptop* What a day.. *smiles tiredly* I'm just happy that I met Wild, Skyward and Windwaker ever since I started to let them meet each other to find the other Link family... Especially the others such as Zelda.*sits at his bed* Honestly.. I may want to say first to Wild that.. thanks for being a great brother.. Even though I wasn't happy after what happened.. I always cherish the help you've given... For you Skyward.. at first for the training we did really help me improved a lot, I also had many experiences when we start to talk a lot of things. Okay, maybe not everything that I would like to remember but it gave some senses for once when having a conversation. And hey, best not to think things too straightforward. But also, thanks for that too.. *chuckles and lays down at the bed as he sleeps*

Red : *barges inside his room* We need to talk Time.

Time : *suddenly twitches his eyebrows* Red.. It's not the best time to talk right now. Give me some sleep..

Red : Could you at least have one time to explain?

Time : If it's about all the things we said about you well then forget it. *turns around in his back and ignores him*

Red : So your just gonna ignore me like that? You more like a stubborn man who couldn't even listen to me for a second. *walks off*

Time : *opens eyes angrily and stands up facing right at Red and walks to him* Now you listen here- *suddenly slips and hits agaisn't the wall as he fell down*

Red : *shooks and helps him out* Are you alright?!

Time : *rubs his head bleeding* Yeah.. I'm alright.. *closes his eyes and gets unconscious*

"End of Flashback"

Warrior : What the hell is wrong you Red?! You almost got him hurt! *grabs his shirt*

Red : I'm sorry okay?!

Twilight : How is he by the way?

Red : He'll be okay I promise! Just let me go!

Warrior : *lets go of him* You better not mess this up Red.. Time is our friend and you'd just made the wrong mistake...