Still day 2 part 2

Later that day we had a chose of what we wanted for dinner. The choses where they had dannceing or a reagler meal at a reatoront. I chose the danceing one. We had to spend 100 solea. The food their was great. It was a buffay styed I got the salided, potats, pork, beaf and one of the dessert. after I finished eating it was around 8:00 pm and that's the time the show began. The dancers where amazing it was so cool and energetic. Oh and did I forgot to michen that only one other person from my orangal group to go. All the people that went to that dinner was me , skyler, Lean, Stealla, Augusto, Tomas, Andrew. During the show I got pulled on to the stage twice. It was so much fun dancing with the dancers. But at the table I wasn't the only one that got pulled on to stage Tomas and the other group leater got pulled on to the stage to. Tomas had to try light a pice of paper on a dancers butt on fire but end up failing. An when Andrew had to go up and how was maleler change to get a girl. I got all of it on video and I sent it to Stella(bassy ) I show his wife when they get home. When I got back to my roomats ( Emma , Adey) where asleep and they where the only one with the key so I had to bang on the door for them to open it.