three

Ethan awoke to strong arms wrapped around him. At first he was startled, but when he looked up and saw Tyler's sleeping face, he relaxed.
"Hey Ty," Ethan giggled, poking his captor's cheek. "Get up~"
Tyler smirked, not fully opening his eyes.
"You're such a child," he replied, stretching out his legs while still holding onto Ethan.
"Let go," Ethan complained, grabbing Tyler's arms and squirming. "I want to get up."
"Well I don't," Tyler said. He squished Ethan closer to him. Ethan groaned.
"Tyyylerrrr..." he whined.
"Shh..." Tyler rubbed Ethan's side. Ethan giggled.
"Tyler! D-don't- do that."
Tyler raised an eyebrow, curiosity peaked.
"Why?" he asked, running his hand down the same area. Ethan yelped like a dog and squirmed with more vigor, but Tyler was far too strong. A smirk grew on the taller man's face. "Aww, Ethan." his voice became unusually teasing. "Is our baby boy ticklish?"
"NO-" Ethan began, but it melted into a stream of giggles as Tyler mercilessly ran his fingers along his sides.
"What's wrong, Ethan?"
"L-LET ME GO" Ethan yelles. "TY-TYLER PLEASE"
The door was opened, and Amy peeked in.
Tyler decided he didn't care. He sat up and held Ethan on his lap, giving him access to his stomach. The blue boy kicked out his legs and cried out louder.
"TYLER STOP, PLEASE" he screamed between his own uncontrollable laughter. Tyler had no intentions of stopping.
Amy grinned and kept watching, giggling under her breath.
"So cute," she gushed. "Mark! Come check it out!"
"NOOO" Ethan wailed desperately, but he was getting out of breath. Mark stepped into the room, still looking half asleep. He smirked. Ethan's laughter was euphoric, despite the clear desperation he was experiencing.
Finally, Tyler released him. Ethan's face was pinker than ever, making him even more prepubescent and adorable. Ethan scowled at Tyler as he pushed off his lap.
"F*ck you,"
Tyler chuckled.
"If you two are done being gay, and, might I add, adorable," Mark teased, "we have a video to record."
~
Ethan was embarrassed, but somehow really relaxed. There was something so comforting about Tyler's arms around him, something he'd never noticed before.
He stopped looking at Mark. He knew Mark had a girlfriend, how could he had been so stupid? How could he have missed what Tyler was making so clear?
He wanted to apologize, but he couldn't find the right words for it. After they were done recording, Ethan hung back and nudged Tyler.
"Hey, can we talk in private?"
Tyler nodded, leading Ethan back to the room where they had spent the previous night.
"Tyler, I..." Ethan flushed, suddenly realizing that he had no idea if his feelings were reciprocated. What would Tyler do? How would he react? Would he be weirded out? Would he-?!
Tyler took Ethan's hand, smiling.
"There's something I wanted to tell you, too." Tyler said. "I like you, Ethan. I want to be with you, but I always thought you had feelings for Mark."
Ethan gave a nervous smile.
"Th-that was just a stupid crush. I... I like you. I love you. Is that... Is that okay?"
Tyler laughed. "You're cute, you know that?" he leaned down to Ethan's height and gently kissed him. Ethan's face felt hot. He leaned in closer, closing his eyes. Tyler wrapped his arms around Ethan, rubbing his hair affectionately.
They slowly pulled away, and Ethan laughed quietly.
"I can't believe it. I- you- we-" he broke off, giggling into Tyler's chest. When he looked up, there were tears in his eyes. "I love you, Tyler Scheid."
"I love you too, Eth." Tyler chuckled, holding him close. "I love you too."