II

II.

Know What?

Nina's P.o.V

I look at the door and see Aaron standing there. He looked so adorable..He was wearing his large glasses and an oversized sweater with the chilly autumn air. "U-uh.." I felt heat rise to my cheeks as Aaron smiles. "That... i..." Aaron tilts his head, making it extra hard for me not to scream. "Haveareallybigcrushonyou!!" I say quickly. Aaron laughs and walks up to me. "Slow down a little bit, Nina!" Gabby winks and drags the rest of the boys out, closing the door behind her. I groan at my friends actions and Aaron makes an adorable face. "That I....... have a really big crush on you.." I say shyly, brushing my hair in front of me. Aaron laughs and looks at me, smiling. "I never thought I would hear those words, Nina. I have a huge crush on you to."
"No Aaron, not just a crush.. I... love you. I didn't know what love ment until I met you.." I say, blush rising to my cheeks. Aaron slowly pins me to my wall and leah's down to my ear. "Then I'll show you love.." he nips at my ear and brings himself up my jaw. He connects out lips. He brought us away from the law and when he pulled away I hugged him. We just stood their, hugging each other. No words needed to be said. Just silence. And for once, our hearts spoke to eachother.

It will get better, trust me my ukes. I promise :p 💛.