Chapter Two: "He's obviously gay"

Cassie Lodge. Cassie fuck-face Lodge. Rita hated her, Hannah hated her, Angel hated her, Teddy disliked her, and everyone at Ilvermorny LOVED her.

"I SWEAR TO GOD" Angel half yelled as she plopped down at the Pukwudgie table for lunch. "If Cassie doesn't shut the hell up about her grandma in potions I will scream" she clenched her fists together.

"She's still upset about her dead grandma?" Rita half asked half groaned. "Boo hoo your granny died, ItS BEEN LIKE A WEEK GET OVER IT" Hannah said as she waved her fork in the air.

"Hey, she was really close to her Grans... Give her some slack" Teddy muttered. "So? I was really close to this potato" Rita held up a potato on her fork then shoved it into her mouth "Now it's dead, but you don't see ME complaining about it to a whole crowd of Wampus'."

Hannah gave a look to Angel and Rita that somehow told them to shut up about Cassie. A loud crowd followed a tall, beautiful, crying girl. She let out a sob and the whole crowd broke out in "oh it's alright" or "Poor Cassie!"

The four all rolled their eyes at the same time "What a b-ITCH" Just as Hannah was halfway through bitch a boy had tripped and spilled his juice all over her. "WHAT THE FU- oh hi you're hot" Her face went bright red as the boy who spilled his Juice was a dreamy-eyed fluffy brown haired Horned Serpent who she had Defense against the dark arts class with. 

"Oh my god... Are you okay?" He asked with a slight chuckle in his voice. "Ay tough guy ya think that's funny?" Rita asked angrily. Hannah tossed her empty cup at her to shut her up. "Yeah i'm fine..." she answered with a smile. "Well that's good" he smiled back "I wouldn't want a pretty face like yours gettin flushed over a little juice" he said with a wink. "See ya in Dark arts" He walked off.

Hannah melted into her seat with a bright red face and day dreamy eyes.

"HE JUST FUCKING TOUCHED YOU" Angel yelled "WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS STRAIGHT PEOPLE BULLSHIT" She yelled again. Teddy hit her arm and she quieted down.

"He's totally crushing on me" Hannah said as she snapped back to reality with a smirk. "Or maybe you're crushing on him" Rita smirked in return. "I think it's cute" Teddy said with her innocent smile.

"You think everything's cute" Angel said and rolled her eyes.

The bell rang for the next class and everyone got up to go there. "Oh my god we have defense against the dark arts next" Before she could ask Rita said "Yes hannah you can ditch us for him"

Hannah squealed "Thanks guys!" and ran off to get to dark arts early. Angel scoffed and Rita fake vomited. Teddy elbowed both of them "Be nice" she warned. "Shouldn't you be getting to class?" Asked Rita. Teddy rolled her eyes and ran off to meet a group of other 3rd years heading to Potions.

"Do you think Hannah and that kid will date?" Angel asked. "Definitely not" Rita responded. "What? Why?" Angel asked again. Rita stopped "Wait you don't know?" Angel shook her head "know what?"

"He's obviously gay..."

______________________________

"Are you blind? He's CLEARLY bi curious" Angel and Rita had been had been arguing about the boys sexuality all the way to DADA.

"Bi Curious? HA no... I don't think he's ever had any attraction to women..." Rita said. Hannah was sitting at a table in the back laughing and talking with 'Juice boy' as Angel called him.

"I see it now" she muttered as she walked in and sat at a table across the room from them. Some of juice boys friends had walked over and joined Hannah and him. One of those friends being Cassie. Angel elbowed Rita and pointed over to the table.

"Oh HELL no" Rita muttered. "If she doesn't walk her skinny ass away from juice boy and Cassie fuck-face Lodge I will drag her over here by her curly red locks"

"Rita.. She's not walking away... I.. I think she's enjoying herself?" Angel asked herself the last bit. "She's not allowed to enjoy herself unless it's with us! Or at least not with Cassie" Rita said.

When class was over Angel and Rita ran over to the table where the new group of friends sat. "Can I borrow Hannah? Thanks" Angel said as she dragged Hannah out of the class room quickly. "What the hell? He was just about to ask me out!" Hannah whined.

"No boy is worth CASSIE FUCK FACE LODGE. NO BOY" Rita whisper yelled. "Oh you mean Cas? She's nice..." Hannah said.

"Nice? NICE? She's evil! Pure evil!" Angel started to yell. "You're making a scene!" Hannah whined again.

"Look" Rita said "If you wanna date Juice boy-"
"Oscar" Hannah interrupted "Juice Boy" Rita continued "You're going to have to tell him to not be friends with Cassie"

"Since when have you two decided who I date? Since when have you two decided the terms I have to date on?" She asked them. They both stayed silent. "Exactly. So i'm going to ask Oscar out and you two are going to be happy with my decision. Got it?" Angel and Rita nodded. "Good" Hannah walked off and joined juice boy and his friends.

"Oscar" Angel said with disgust. "Oscar" Rita repeated with poison dripping off each syllable.

________________________________

Angel, Rita and Teddy sat in the common room doing home work. Hannah burst in smiling and blushing. She had a hand placed on her lips. "No.. No... Nononononono" Rita said. "I do NOT want to hear about your little make out session with Juice boy" Rita got up and stormed out.

"It was only a kiss" She said with a smirk.