Chapter 23

When I woke up, I had to rush straight to the bathroom. After, I washed my face, brushed my teeth then headed out. I put on a light pink over sized shirt and white jeans with vans. I did my makeup and put my hair in a low slicked back ponytail. I then got a message from Riley.

'I'll be there to pick you up soon.'

I responded with 'Okay' and went on with my morning. I went downstairs to the kitchen and grabbed orange juice. "Good morning honey." My dad said from behind me, scaring me. "Good morning." I had a faint smile. I heard a car beep outside then got my bag and rushed outside.

"Hey, how's it going?" Riley looked at me quickly as I got in then drove off. " I'm good but I would appreciate if people wouldn't ask me that." I said.

-

We got to school and I met Matt over at my locker. He kisses me then I push back. "Something wrong?" He looked at me confused. "No, nothings wrong." I lied. I opened my locker and grabbed my books. Cameron walked over. "Hey Lexi, I'd asked how your doing but Riley told me you don't want to be asked." Cmeron laughed. I put my lips together and nodded my head.

I couldn't focus on anything. I was going to tell Matt today. I got to class and Riley came in and sat next to me. "Can't focus?" Riley looked over at me. I nodded. "Yes, I'm just dizzy, and I don't feel good." I rested my head on my hand.  "That's how some pregnancies are. It'll be good pretty soon." Riley smiled then Matt came in, taking the other seat next to me.

He didnt look at me, not onced since he sat down. I don't blame him, ever since this morning I've been distance. Which is only because if I was around him too long I was going to blurt "I'm pregnant" out. I don't want to.

-

I got to lunch amd sat next to Matt. I grabbed his hand and put my head on his shoulder. "Can you come over after school?" I told him. "Sure." He kissed my forehead, giving me even more of a reason to blurt it out. The boys came over with Riley, who had extra food in her tray. "Yeah, I knew you who going to try to skip out on eat to I got some food for you." Riley sat down with her tray. With my fingers locked with Matt's I go for the grapes and water. "Thats all you want?" Johnson looks over at me. "Yes." I take down a grape, hoping it doesn't come back up.

5 grapes after, they start to come back up. I get to the garbage and release it. I head back to the table and take down some water. "Nope, I don't want it." I say wiping my mouth with a napkin. Matt puts his arm around me and Riley rubs my back.

"Can I speak to you Lexi?" Cameron looks at me. "Yeah, sure." I got up and exited the cafeteria with him. "Okay, please tell me what's really going on." Cameron looks me in the eyes with a serious face. "No-" Cameron cuts me off, "Don't lie to me Alexis. I need the truth." I couldn't lie to Cameron. "Cameron, I'm pregnant. But don't tell nobody please." I look down. Camron take forever to respond so I look back up, he has a surprised  look on his face. "Your telling Matt, right?" Cameron looks back at Matt who's happy.  He's laughing with the group. Seeing him him happy and knowing what I had to tell him crushed me. What if he wasn't happy anymore? "Yes of course im going to tell him." I answer Cameron still looking at Matt. "Good, now lets get back." Cameron walks to the table and I walked in after  him.

-

When I got home, I was pacing around my room. I mean I just found out does he? Of course he does, great. I laid on my bed and my phone got a text. From Matt.

'I'm here.'

I calmed my breath  and walked downstairs. I opened the door and Matt came in. "Hey babe." He kissed me, I kissed back. "My room." I grabbed his hand and take him to my room, closing the door behind me. "I wanted to talk." I sit down and Matt sits after me. I laid my head on his lap. "What's it about?" Matt locks our fingers and looks down at me. "I love you Matthew so I'm going to get straight to it. I'm pregnant." I looked at him wait for his reaction. He didnt have one. "Lexi," he moved his hand down to my stomach. "Honestly, I'd rather start a family with you they anyone else. You mean a lot to me." He smiles and rubs my stomach. I get up and kiss him. "That means a lot hear you say that." I smile.

It really did. And what he said made me feel a lot better too. I'd thought that happy Matt that I seen earlier would be gone and I'm happy he's not.

-

I spent the rest of the day with Matt taking about things. He left and I got in the shower. When I got out I put a lose crop top and pink and white shorts. I hopped in bed and fell asleep.

-

I'd like to start off by saying, thanks for 12.7k reads its means a lot. I hope you guys still like the book, I don't know, comment and tell me.

Have a great night/day 😊