CHAPTER ONE

"Izzy! Izzy! This is no time for hide and seek!" exclaimed Adrien, as he banged the doors into the girls' changing room.
"Izzy, There you are! Come on! Esme was joking with you!"
"Was she really?"
"Yes- I think."
"I'm gonna rinse off and change to my cheer leading outfit."
"I'll come with you!"
"What??!!" I looked at Adrien in shock. Why in the world would he want to see me fucking change into my cheer leading outfit.
"Bants!" laughed Adrien, almost banging his head on the sink.
Then we stood in silence...

Adrien has been my best friend since we were babies. We are opposite attracts. While he didn't know how to spell friend, I knew how to spell determination. When he got an F on his mathematics test, I got a A*. I was always the clever one.

We moved on to college, and Adrien looks cuter than ever. Adrien's got brown eyes with brown hair, which looks so sexy. He is very fit, and he goes to the gym every single day. And that 6 pack is mega buff. He's also got muscles, which feel as soft as his soft, delicate skin. His lips are soft and warm.

Adrien kissed me once. I could never forget that glistering night, as his calm lips touched mine passionately and I couldn't feel my legs. I wish that night could last, but Adrien moved on. He has a girlfriend now. Her name's Esme Addison-Lee. I don't want to talk about her because she is not worth my time and energy. All I can say is, she's a slut and a bitch.

"I need you to cheer as loud as you possibly can for me, alright boo?" asked Adrien.
"Don't ever call me boo!"
I laughed.
He laughed.

I didn't want this moment to end. Us laughing endlessly at each others horrible jokes. But it did end, when she walked in.

 But it did end, when she walked in

Adrien Walker

Isabella McClark

Isabella McClark

Esme Addison-Lee

Esme Addison-Lee

Video:friends-Justin Bieber