CHAPTER TWO

"Baby!" Esme gave Adrien a kiss on the lips. In front of me. Bitch.
"Everyone's waiting for you on the football field. You should probably go now"
"You're right babe! See you on the field babe. See you later, Isabella!" he exclaimed as he jogged out of the girls changing room and into the sports football field.
"Bye!" I shouted back but he had gone.
Now I'm stuck with Esme.

"I thought I told you to stay away from Adrien, he's my boyfriend, not
yours!" she screamed.
I rolled my eyes and packed up my things.
As I was about to turn, Esme looked at me and said slowly, "If you speak to him again, I will find someone to kill you!"
I left the changing room and entered the field.

I could see Osean Rivers in the distance. Osean was wearing a very mini skirt and a crop top. That was not our cheer leading uniform. She's so stupid.
"What are you wearing Osean?" I asked.
"I have a date after rehearsals with Jake Rovers."
"How lucky are you,girl." I was shocked.
She stared at me. Maybe I sounded too fucked up....

Osean has been my best friend along side Adrien since forever. We weren't your average idea of 'best friends'. We did some crazy stuff, Osean and I .
Once, I dared Osean to break into Jake Rover's house and steal his underpants and she did.....
That's basically how they started dealing.

"So, how's Adrien?"she asked while winking. I know what she's up too.
" Adrien's great. Why do you ask?"
"Well...please tell me you guys are dealing?!" Osean's so annoying.
"No, we are not. He's dating that typical proustite Esme.I don't really understand what he sees in her!" I confessed.
"What he sees is a sexy, attractive girl. And if you want Adrien to be all over you, I can give you a makeover. I mean, this face of mine doesn't come naturally!"

"When?" I asked, a little bit nervous.
"After school today. Wait for me after period 6 and we'll go to my yard,yeah?"
"Yeah!!"

 Wait for me after period 6 and we'll go to my yard,yeah?""Yeah!!"

Osean Rivers

Jake Rovers

Video:Bestie