Chapter 1: You Meet

It was a normal day in kings row. That is, until you met her. You're walking down the street, it being busy, as London normally was. You see a strange blue light in the crowd in front of you. Then, out of nowhere, you see a streak of blue fly up next to you. Naturally, you turn to see what had happened. You look over to your right, and see the most beautiful girl you have ever seen. Her beautiful hazel coloured eyes. Her short, brown hair that was spiked up in the air a bit. Her smile was bright enough to melt anyone's heart. You must have been looking at her in awe, as your mouth was hung open. She sees this and says, "Are you okay love?" When you realize that she's talking to you, your cheeks turn blood red and you say with a large smile, "I'm better than okay. I'm great!" She continues to smile, which melts your heart even more. She blushes and says, "Well that's good. Well, I'd better get going. See ya." Before she can walk away, you exclaim, "Wait!" It seems like you startled her, as she stopped right in her tracks and turns around. You say to her kind of nervous, "I never caught your name. Hello, I'm (Y/N)." 

She replies with, "Hello! I'm Lena, but people call me Tracer. Nice to meet you, (Y/N)" 

"Nice to meet you too, Lena. And might I add, that you are by far the most beautiful girl that I've ever met, and I'd love to get to know you if that's okay with you." 

You notice her face turn bright red from blushing. "Thank you," she says, "And I would like that a lot."

You take out your phone to ask her for her number, and she pulls it from your hand, putting the number in your phone. 

*Time skip to when you get home*

You decide that it would be a good idea to text Lena. So you do, and you do. You send her a message that says, "Hey Lena. It's (Y/N). I was wondering if you have plans for later. If you don't, would you like to take a walk in the park with me? If not, I understand though, and you don't have to make up an excuse, I'll understand." 

You sit down on the couch and turn on the TV while your waiting for her to respond. 

Ten minutes later, you get a text back from her. She says, "I'd love to," and you and her plan which park to go to. 

Thanks for reading the first chapter! Also, this is my first FanFiction, so please don't flame me in the comments. If you could, I'd enjoy it if you could give me some constructive criticism. 

Thanks, Will. 

PS: The next chapter will come some time between today and tomorrow.