Chapter 2: The Date

For later in the chapter, (F/F) is favourite film.

*About 2 hours later*

'She was supposed to be here 20 minutes ago,' You thought. You waited 10 more minutes, and were about to leave, when out of the corner of your eye, you saw that familiar blue streak through the middle of the park. 'I guess she didn't think that I was weird, or maybe she's into that, but either way, she's here.' you thought to yourself.

"Leaving so early luv?" Lena said in that accent that you find absolutely adorable, "Sorry I'm late (Y/N), when I went home after our little encounter, I went to sleep for a bit, and I slept a bit longer than I initially wanted."

"It's fine, I just got here too." you say, lying through your teeth.

"Well, you were still here first, so sorry for keeping you waiting." she said in an apologetic tone that you could tell was genuine.

"It's fine, especially now that you're here."

"Well then, what are we doing while were here?"

"I was hoping that we'd just walk around and talk a bit, to try and get to know each other."

"Sounds great!" Lena says, trying to conceal her excitement.

*Time skip about 2 hours*

"Well, that was fun!" Lena said happily.

"Yes it was." you say back.

"Well, I guess it's time for me to go home." Lena says, having a slight hint of sadness in her voice.

'Wow, she actually had fun. That's good.' You think to yourself.

"Well, if you'd like, you could come to my place for dinner." you say, secretly hoping she says yes.

"I'd love that!" Lena says ecstatically.

"Well then let's go!" You say, also very excitedly, and the two of you head back to your apartment.

*Time skip back to your apartment*

As you're reaching the door to your apartment, you pull out your keys and go to unlock the door. Once you do, you turn around to invite Lena in, but she's not there. You call her, and to your surprise, she's right behind you, leaning against the doorway to the apartment.

"Well, come on in." you say sarcastically while chuckling.

The two of you walk into the apartment, and you tell Lena, "Hey Lena, if you wanna watch TV so your not bored while I make the food, go ahead."

Then she turns and looks at you and says, "Can I just sit in the kitchen and talk with you?"

"I'm fine with that." you say.

So then you and Lena just sat in the kitchen, talking while you cooked.

When the food's done, you tell Lena and you two sit down at the table, you pulling the chair out for Lena, like a good person.

Over dinner, you and Lena talk about the most random things.

*Time skip to after dinner*

When you and Lena finish your food, the two of you decide to go sit on the couch together and watch a movie.

"What do you wanna watch?" you ask Lena.

"What about (F/F), it's my favourite." Lena says.

"Wait really? That's my favourite too!" you say excitedly.

"OMG really? That's crazy!" Lena says, also excited.

You get up and go over to your PC that the movies are on, and put it on.

*Time skip a couple hours*

you look over and see Lena asleep with her head on your shoulder. You want to wake her, but struggle to. After about 45 seconds of you looking at her, Lena picks her head up off of your shoulder, looks at you, and says while blushing, "I didn't mean to fall asleep. Sorry about that (Y/N)."

"No problem." you say, also blushing.

"Well, it's probably time for me to head home, it's getting late." Lena says, whilst yawning.

"Well, if you'd like, you can stay here." you say, slightly blushing at the fact that you let that string of words escape from your mouth.

"But where would I sleep?" Lena asks, also blushing.

"You can sleep in my bed, and I'll sleep on the couch." you say.

"Why don't we both just sleep in your room?" Lena says.

"Well, that kinda helps with the next thing that I was going to say."

"Well, What did you wanna say (Y/N)?" Lena said curiously.

'Welp, here goes nothing.' you think.

"Lena, I know that we've only known each other for a day, but, will you be my girlfriend?" you say, heart beating a million times a second.

"OMG YES, YES I WILL (Y/N)." Lena says, not able to hold in her excitement.

"Well on that note, lets go to bed." you say, still ecstatic from her saying yes.

You and Lena then make your way to your room.

"Well, good night Lena. I love you." you say whilst kissing her.

"Good night (Y/N). I love you too." Lena says.

And on that note, the chapter is over. I apologize for the lack of uploading. My mom kinda bombarded my family, telling us that we're moving. Anyways, thanks for reading, and thanks for 25 reads. I know it's a small number, but it means a lot to me. Well, I guess that wraps this up. I should have the next chapter up within a week, but if I don't, just PM me, and I'll get right on it.

Will out!