Chapter 01

Annie's POV::
Hehehehehe....I woke up at 11:00pm and snuck out through my window. Once I finally reached the ground, I found my parents standing right in front of me with very serious faces.

MrB. Where are u going??
A. I'm- uh - GOING TO MY FRIENDS HOUSE!!
MrsK. At 11:00pm!!!!
A. YESS!!
MrB. Well to bad! Ur not going anywhere!
MrsK. Well u have to go pack now cause ur going to Camp Woodman!!
A. Ughhhhhh! Do I have to!?!?
MrsK. Now go and pack ur bags ur leaving tomorrow!!
A. Fine!!

I went straight in the house and ran up the stairs to my room. I don't wanna go to a stupid camp!!
I then texted my friends I couldn't go to the party.

🔥gOaLs💖
(::Annie / Brooke / Nadia / Dylan::)
Annie🖤🔥: u guys I can't come to the party
Brooke🖤👑: stupid parents again??
Nadia🖤💖: yep u guest it!!
Annie🖤🔥: guess where I have to go!
Dylan🖤🙄: ??
Annie🖤🔥: A FLIPPIN STUPID CAMP!!!
Nadia🖤💖: name??
Annie🖤🔥: Camp Woodman
Brooke🖤👑: we'll save u!!
Dylan🖤🙄: OH HECK NAHHHH
Nadia🖤💖: sorry babe but u will have to go!
Annie🖤🔥: welp u guys tried🙄
Brooke🖤👑: wish ya luck!
Nadia🖤💖: show that stupid camp that ur there to rule this place😆
Dylan🖤🙄: bye sista
Annie🖤🔥: bye squadddd

I said my goodbye now I have to pack!
I finally finished packing and went to sleep...

\\Next Day/ /

*beep beep*
MY STUPID ALARM!!! I woke up, stomped my way down stairs and took a granola bar. I went back up to my room and started to get ready. I hoped into the car and we drove off to Camp Woodman.

*skip*

I'm finally here! I asked my dad how long I had to stay and he said: "4 months". A LIGIT FOUR MONTHSSSSSSS!!!! Ughhhhhhh! I got out of the car, went to the office to see what cabin I'm in. Cabin 7...coincidence?? There are 3 people per cabin and I only found one person when I went in.

A. The name's Julianna, Annie for short.
K. Mackenzie, Kenzie for short.
K. I picked the first plain old bedroom u can either pick the second or the third.
A. Will do.

I entered the second bedroom and threw my bags on the bed. I went back down and started to talk to Kenzie. We started talking and getting to know each other better. We were both the "bad girls" at our school. She questioned my necklace and I told her it was my dead brother's thumb print. I she didn't judge so I also told her more about Caleb. She then told me about her dead father.
After that someone came bursting into the room.

J. Hey its Jayden! Only rule is to stay outta my way!
A. Ooh we got another bad gurl here kenz!
K. Nice to meet ya!
A. The name's Julianna, Annie for short!
K. Mackenzie, Kenzie for short!
J. Is it just me or do I have a feeling were all gonna be best friends!!!
A. WERE GONNA RULE THIS CAMP!!!
K. YASSSSSS!

We started to laughing our heads off! Then we all had a meeting about rules. We could do what ever we wanted but we had to be in bed before midnight or else there will be consequences. I then looked around the camp with my new crew. We finally decided to head back to our cabin. At 11:30pm, someone was banging on our door. I opened it and no one was there. Kenzie made a plan, that me and Jayden will stand by and grab the person who was knocking and Kenzie will open the door. It was a basic one. We got into our positions and once the knocker knocked, Kenzie opened the door then me and Jayden pulled the guy in.

J. Care to explain???
K. Yeh! What are u doing here at our cabin!
A. Wait, let's start up with what is ur name??
?. Im...
K. Great, he can't even talk!! *face palming*
?. I'm C-Conner
A. What are u doing here??
C. Me and my friends come here every summer and we ding dong ditch the new people.
A. Well then tell ur idiotic friends to be at our cabin tomorrow at 8pm SHARP!
C. If we don't??
A. U wouldn't want ur wrists to break right??
C. Yes ma'am!