Chapter 03

Hayden's POV::
Annie. She c-called me a player. Does she rly think of me like that??? I left and went to my cabin. I ignored Conner and Johnny's questions. I checked my phone and it was blowing up from text messages from Annie. How did she get my number?? I then checked my watch on what time it was, and it was 7:30pm. Just enough time for me to leave. If Annie rly thinks of me like that, there is no reason to stay in this camp because the girl I fell in love with doesn't love me back. I don't expect life to be perfect, it's just Annie is perfect and life isn't perfect without her. Her laugh, her smile it's just amazing. What are u thinking Hayden! Too much about Annie!
I packed my bag and told Johnny and Conner I would look around the camp. I went to the main office and told them to get a bus cause I was leaving early. They said to wait for 30mins. I decided to walk around. I went to the lake. I went to the very end of the jetty and sat down. It was rly quiet.

?. What are u doing here??

I turned around finding Annie there. I then stood up and left. She kept yelling my name. I just ignored her. She pulled my arm back so I stopped.

A. Where are u going??
H. Some where far away from u and this camp!
A. H-Hayden... I-I'm sorry.
H. What do u mean???
A. I'm sorry I called u a player...
H. It's fine I'm leaving anyway...
A. NO!!!
H. *laughs* I know u to well in 2 days
A. What do u mean??
H. U won't let anyone win but u
A. Huh??
H. We ding ding ditched u guys and u came up with a plan catching us. I tried to kiss u, u rejected it. I dropped u into the water, u pulled me down with u
A. How did u know??
H. Cause ur one of those "bad girls" that get what ever they want!
A. *tears up* I DON ALWAYS GET WHAT I WANT!!!
H. Like what!!
A. MY BROTHER DIED AND MY FRIENDS WONT LET ME WEAR MY BROTHER'S THUMB PRINT NECKLACE!!
A. I CANT GO TO PARTIES!!
A. I-I....don't get to see my brother...
H. Well to bad!
A. UR SUCH AN IDIOT!!!!! A BIG FAT STINKIN IDIOT!!!!
H. Nice knowing u Annie....
A. I regret ever meeting u jerkface...

That has gone to far. I just wanted to punch her face right now. But I couldn't. I headed back to my cabin and dumped myself in my bed. I fell asleep...

Annie's POV::
I left and went back to my cabin. I dumped myself on the bed and fell asleep.

\\Next Day/ /

I woke up from a rly bad headache. I had enough energy to get up and get ready for another morning jog. I stoped and went to the pool. His is where Hayden and I first met...I was rly mean to Hayden yesterday. I wish I could've said sorry before he left.

A. I'm sorry, so so sorry...*tears up*

I felt someone cover my eyes. Then he also covered my mouth. I wanted to scream but I couldn't.

A. *bites hand*
?. Ouch!
A. Br-Brennan??
Br. U guest it!!
A. What are u doing here???
Br. I came to surprise u!!
A. U s-scared me...
Br. *laughs*
A. Well I gotta go now! Bye!!
Br. Bye! Wait...

I-I has my first k-kiss with B-Brennan. I pulled away quickly. And ran. I entered my cabin and froze. Kenzie kept shaking me and Jayden called the boys over. Hayden didn't come. Welp, I didn't need him anyways. I walked out finding Hayden right in front of me. We both avoided eye contact with each other. I went right past him. This might be crazy but.....I started running and jumped into the pool. That was fun!! What am I?? A child?? Welp, I guess so!! I swam around the pool. And found Brennan come up to me.

Br. Hey?
A. Hi...
Br. I thought u left...
A. Yeh I did but I wanted to go swimming so, now I'm here!!
Br. Mind if I join???
A. Um uhhhh....
A. Nope...not at all!

I know I'm acting all weird around him, well, its because I-I like him...
(::A/N:: NO HATE!! Just drama for the story!!)
We were swimming and having fun until, Kenzie came up to me and yelled at me.

K. WHAT ARE U DOING????
A. Swimming! U blind or something...?
K. GET OUT NOW!!!
A. I don't have to if I don't want to!
K. YES U DO!! NOW OUT!!!!!!
Br. She can do what ever she wants! Ur the one who should leave!
K. K then!! A buh byeeee!

I could tell Kenzie wasn't being normal. They way she looked at me was all kind and when she yelled at me, it sounded fake. They way she looked at Brennan was scary and the way she talked to him was scary too. What's her problem??

Br. Jeez!!
A. Well, I actually have to go now bye Brennan!!
Br. Bye! *gives a quick kiss*

I got up and left. I ran straight into my cabin seeing all eyes on me. Hey all had rly and fry faces on.

H. I told u so!
K. Yeh ur right...
J. This is weird to say Hayden but u are right!!
Jo. We're leaving!
C. Yeh...let's go Hayden!
H. Coming...

After the boys went, Kenzie and Jayden gave me scary looking glares.

A. What's wrong??
K. U..
J. And that psychopathic dude...
A. Excuse me!! I actually love him!! Don't u dare call him that!
K. Well we don't like him...
J. So we don't like u!
A. U guys that's unbelievable!! I thought u guys were my friends!
J. Well not anymore!

I can't believe my friends. Well ex-friends now!! I stormed to my room. Wait where's my phone!! I looked up and down my room and there was nothing! I stormed outta my room.

A. WHERES MY PHONE!!
K. Someone is keeping it for the night...
A. WHO!!!
J. Can't tell....
A. I LIGIT hate u guys!!
K. U will thank us later.....promise

I left and went to the boy's cabin.

A. WHERES MY PHONE!!!!!
Jo. Why would u ask us???
A. U GUYS WERE IN MY CABIN! AND MY PHONE WAS IN MY CABIN!!
C. That sucks for u I guess...
A. What's wrong with u guys!!!
H. Annie.....JUST SHUT UP!!!!
A. Don't ever talk to me again!!!
Jo. Yes ma'am! But....
C. We bet u will come back crawling back to this cabin crying!
A. What!!!*crys*
H. Leave...
A. Sure!!!

I left crying. I didn't have any where to go. I decided to look for Brennan. I went to the main office and asked where Brennan's cabin was. Cabin...1. That far!! Uhhh I have to walk for like hours to get there!!! I finally got there. I entered finding Brennan laying down on his phone.

Br. What up Leblanc??
A. Oh nothing...wait no!
A. So first off my friends kicked me at my own cabin...
Br. Nawwww!
A. Then he boys told me to get out so I told them to not talk to me!
Br. It's ok!! *hugs annie*
Br. This might be weird but...

Is he gonna ask me out??

A. Yes!!
Br. I sure??
A. Yep I would love to!!
Br. Ok then tomorrow at 5:30pm, can't wait for u to meet my girlfriend!!

Wait what??

::A/N::
😂😂SORRY TO STOP IT HERE MY FRIENDS!! What was Brennan actually gonna ask??! Who is Brennan's girlfriend?? Who took Annie's phone?? Don't forget to check out the next chapter!!!

Love ya guysssss💖

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
<<<Angelica🔥>>>
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Adventures at CAMP | HANNIEजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें