Chapter 15

Hayden:
H. What r u guys doing in the water?
A. O-oh sorry
K. Do u have problem with me and Annie casually swimming huh?
H. Yes unless Annie was in a hot bikini

And with that I smirked looking down and Annie who was giggling adorably. All of a sudden Annie took all her clothes off revealing a red with white poka-dotted bikini. Damnnnn my girlfriend is looking hot!

K. Why were u wearing a bikini underneath?
A. Thought I could have a nice swim after breakfast
H. Oh ok. Btw u looking hottt!

I think I just made things awkward...Oh well! All Annie did was laugh which I found cute. Anyways, I headed back to the cabin to go get my princess a towel since she should be finished her swimming.

Once I got back I saw her shivering with kenzie by her side. I quickly ran up to her and hugged her with the towel.

A. T-Thanks H-Hay
H. Your welcome princess
K. Nawww! I find hannie really cute and all but where the FREAK is my Prince Charming at!?

Annie and I just laughed at her weirdness.

A/N
Sorry I haven't posted in FOREVER but I was really busy with stuff that is very personal to me. I'm not really bothered to write a lot and school is going to start soon for me which won't make anything better. Please bare with me and the wait. I'm VERYYY sorry!!!

Love u guysss💖

Angelica ✨