intro

Hye, I'm Hayoung or my old friends used to short it to yo-yo and surely you guys can call me that but I don't preferred it. I'm not sure about my feelings towards opposite gender or in short, crush. Well, I have crush but I never thought of being on their side and live happily ever after with them, like all the others world-famous tales. For me, it's enough to go as far as close friends or some sort of that. As an addition, I've never been in one and I barely have an idea about couples, valentines, white day, lover, otp, sweet words and others things. This story tells about me getting excited as first time being in love and then realised being played by a playboy, Hyunbin, by all the I was on his side. The story seems most likely others first love stories but it's an of course read, which is people probably being enjoy the entire time.

p/s; @wjjj22 will post a part up to a week due to focus on studying, since my school's systems are started to be strict. since i just joined wattpad, i face glitch and i cant copy and paste so i take time to update a part, which i feel sorry because i cant update the 'morning talk' part right after this 'intro' posted. please look forward it and show your interest to it.