morning talk

I sighed right away after waking up and thinking my rest days spend at CU by all the time until th end of this month so I could study like all the other teenagers, which I mean I could study properly. Sincerely, it's been three months since I've moved in Seoul and I haven't signed into any school yet, by now I'm homeschooled at night and works at CU near to my apartment. Tbh, I'm almost fluent in Seoul's dialect despite of being only three months in Seoul, since I'm homeschooled, the teacher focused on Seoul's dialect. The environment in Seoul is quite different from my hometown, Busan. I'm excited to make friends by the end of this month and hang out with them but my parents keep on reminding me and take care of me. They're real deal parents as they're so protective.

I walked downstairs and asked, "Mom, what have you prepared for today's breakfast?", she then replied, "Your fav kick-off, pancakes with whipped cream and berries and perfected by maple syrup and I did sprinkle some sugar on it,". I rolled my eyes and head to the dining area and asked again, "Mom, don't you think I'm gonna die by just eating the same breakfast my entire life?". She headed to me and put a fancy France-made plate in front of me and and talked, "Why would you die by just eating the same breakfasts that was done by me, I'm your mother, little kid. Language go first in this house,". By that time, I only heard silence and I can't say a thing as it shocked me and as claimer I did almost chocked myself. I put the last cherry in my mouth and then take a sip of tea, imported from China. I said to mom that the tea taste sucked and I preferred from my CU thou and she agreed and told me that she will buy then. I nodded as agreeing hers and walked upstairs and get ready to CU.

A man passed by the counter and takes several stuff from CU and put them in a basket. He then asked me questions but I did answer it but I head down. Few minutes, he leads his way to the counter and rudely said, "You better head up, fat ass because I'm gonna pay or else you to give it for free,". I chocked and sighed. I head up and replied, "Mind your attitude man, I'll never give it for free and soft reminder, my name is Hayoung not fat ass,". He looked into my eyes, we froze for a seconds and I handed him his paid stuff. He walked out of the store and drop a car. Ok, I know this gonna sounds cliché but it's true taht he dropped it. I rushed at it and take a sneak outside and yas, he's gone. "He's so disgusting, first he's so rude by calling me fat ass and now acts like he dropped his card and as for my help," I talked to myself and walked to counter back.

The day becomes dark and remain silent. I walked upstairs and head to Mr. Oh office and greet him and said I want to stop working here, he nodded my explanation as I said I'm going to study and focus on that as other students. "You left only 4 days, I hope you can enjoy the time here and after. Don't forget to study hard, Hayoung" he left his words and smiles, and those small crinkles. I'll never forget it.

p/s; actually 'morning talk' should be posted right after 'intro' but i lost connection and yas, here it is. it's been second day since i joined wattpad and im new with, i know nothing and guysss i face glitches, which i cant copy and past. the time i type 'morning talk', i keep accidentally erased it and yass, that is frustrating. and im not a native speaker so i hope you can understand me lol and it's good to for you to comment and correct my grammars 😊 and this my first small steps, i hope you guy enjoy it and show your support to it and dont forget to recommend a must-read fanfics in comment section.