1

Lexi's View
I just finished unpacking in the attic of my new house. My step sister has to live with me until I turn eighteen, and it's as much as a hell as it is for me too. I mean the attic? There's three extra rooms and she makes me live in the attic?! Anyway, I hang out with the losers club now and it's been really fun. It's only been a few days and they keep talking about this gang of  bullies, I've never seen them though. I barely have classes with them so I only see them out of school and in lunch. I just know that if the bullies they talk about mess with me, I'll knock each of them out cold!

============================

The next morning came and Lexi woke up later than normal. Lexi had been in Derry for only a week and the last day was a few days away. (What a great time to be late bud) She only had less than ten minutes so she quickly put something on and went out to her fire escape. She ran into school and tried to get to her locker in time. She looked like a mess, her backpack was halfway open and she was almost tripping on her shoes. Suddenly someone walked into her.

"Watch it," the voice said. Since Lexi didn't know who it was she looked up and saw a taller boy with a mullet looking at her angrily. Before he could walk off, she turned to him and said," Hey, you walked into me! So maybe you should watch where you're going." He scoffed, surprised at Lexi. " Do you even know who you're talking to?" The boy now raised a finger and pushed her back. " No and I don't care." Lexi even though she fell back a little, she took a step closer not afraid of whoever this guy was. The bell rang. "Shit. Now I'm gonna be even more late. Thanks, jackass!" Lexi flipped him off before she ran to her locker, got her books, and slammed it. The boy just stood there puzzled and watched her run into home room.

Who is she, he thought. Why doesn't she know me? He snaps out of his thoughts  and goes outsides to his friends to have a smoke before class...

"What took you so long?" The blond boy asked Henry as he took a puff of his cigarette. " The principal talked to me about my behavior and all that bullshit." He stopped and stared off , causing his three friends to exchange weird looks to each other. Henry took a breath." There was a girl I ran into and she didn't know me. It was weird." The bigger kid next to him then said: " how does someone not know you? You're the shit! Everyone knows you and knows not to mess with you." The second bell rang, indicating that home base was over.
The boys put out their cigarette butts and walked to class. As they parted ways Henry still was confused. He tried to shrug it off and walked into class taking a seat in the back of the room. Shortly after, the teacher began the lesson...