8

The losers slice and dice Pennywise. Beverly sees her dad, Henry sees his, and Lexi sees Anita (drunk and abusive) the three of them help crack his head open. Blood comes out and it floats in the air. Pennywise is scared and hides in a small opening. Bill gets closer and it slides down. Bill hits it in the head and he falls into the pit. Never to be seen again.

The losers are so happy they are crying with joy. They climb out of the sewers and the Neibolt house. It must have been hours because the outside was completely quiet and pitch black. They all go to the barrens and sit on the grass. They just hugged and laughed and continued to talk. The sun rose and they all got up from the grass. "Swear to me... if it ever comes back, we'll all come to Derry." Bill says without a stutter. They all looked at each other and nodded. Henry got his blade out of his pocket and put a cut on his hand. He winces and hands it to Mike standing next to him. He cuts his hand too and passes it. The losers continue to pass the blade around and Eddie says, " Aren't we going to get diseases spreading germs with our blood? We could all get AIDS or something!" Eddie is concerned and Lexi hands him the bloody knife. "Hey Eddie, don't worry about germs for one fucking second! Are you with us?" Richie says. Eddie sighs and slices his hand.

Once everyone has cut their hands, they held them in a circle. "I promise I'll come back." "Me too." Everyone agrees and hugs once more. The sun continues to rise and Eddie left before his mother woke up. Richie, Stan, Mike, Lexi, Henry, and Ben leave after one by one. Leaving Beverly and Bill together. Beverly was about to leave and Bill went in and kissed her.

The rest of the summer, the losers and the Bowers gang hung out together. They played in the barrens and walked around town. Anyone who bullied the losers, the Bowers gang would bully them until they went away. They all had a strong relationship with each other and were each other's best friends.

Lexi's view
This summer was fantastic. No more Pennywise, no more bullying, no more drunk Anita. She went to see a therapist about her drinking problem she ended up staying over closer to them.When she was gone for her sessions, I decided to fix my room up so there was less cluster. I brought up a desk from one of the empty rooms. I want to have it up here because school is in less than a month. I smile at a picture of the losers club. I also smile of a Polaroid of Henry and me kissing. I haven't seen him in a week and I miss him a lot. I hear a knock on the door downstairs and I go to get it. I let down my hair from my ponytail and throw it on the table. I don't see the persons face I only see a newspaper they're holding up. The newspaper read " Local Firemen Save A Cat From A Tree" there wasn't any missing kid alerts on it at all and that gave me so much relief. I pull the newspaper down and it was Henry. "So I kinda need a roommate..." I grab him by his shirt and close the door. I slam him against the door and kiss him passionately. He kisses me back, putting his hands through my hair. We continue to kiss and lay on the couch.

We cuddle on the couch and I say "Of course you can Henry." He pulls me closer and kisses my ear. He starts to kiss my jaw and down to my neck. I can feel him bite my neck and I start to blush. "Let's go upstairs..." I say. NO WERE NOT GON FUK I JUST WANT TO GO TO MY ROOM.

"Damn Bowers, what did you do?" I say looking in the mirror at s bunch of hickeys on my neck.

Thanks for 700 reads!