Masquerade

Summary: Joker (AKA Jay Gordon) and Bruce Wayne have been more than friends for years. Then Jay was sent away to a fancy school for 'gentlemen'. Now it's the annual masquerade for Gotham high society and Jay's back.

(Joker's mask is the one that is most of the face)(The Gordon's are also high society)

-+-+-

Bruce adjusted his bow tie. He slid on his wire mask. His mom came in, "Come on Bruce. Alfred is out front with the car."

"Yes, mother," Bruce smoothed his black and yellow bow tie and followed her to the car. 

-+-+-

Bruce sat at a table and sighed. Alone again, since Jay was sent off he had been alone at these events. Then he spotted a familiar purple suit in the crowd. The song ended and a slow song came on. Bruce slipped through the crowd and bowed in front of his old friend, "May I have this dance?"

"You may," Jay sounded more ruff than he had last time they had talked. Bruce cupped the thinner boy's hand in his and began to sway around. Bruce grinned, "Long time no see, Joker"

"Bruce!?" Jay grinned. Bruce nodded. Jay smiled, "Oh my god I missed you!"

"I missed you too," Bruce buried his face in Joker's pale neck. The pale boy gripped Bruce's jacket to pull him closer. They weren't even moving anymore just hugging each other. Mr. and Mrs. Wayne exchanged looks with Commissioner Gordon and his wife. The Commissioner waived the pair over with a grin. Mrs. Gordon giggled, "Do you think they missed each other?"

"Are they staying at your house or ours?" Martha paused, "Actually, Bruce's bedroom is down stair's from us. Our house?"

-+-+-

"Master Jay, lovely to see you again!" Alfred grinned as the two boys climbed in the car. Jay waved. Bruce cuddled against Jay, "Home please Alfred. Mom and Dad said they will call when they are ready to leave."

"Yes master Bruce," Alfred drove them to the house without a second thought. The boys talked and laughed the whole way.