<~1~>

Cannons P.O.V

---------------------

"Oh my gosh mom stop crying! It the last year of high school and my last day! You should be happy for me!" I was so annoyed with her phoney crying . "Honey, won't you visit me when your in college?!" My mom said wiping her eyes with a tissue. "Of course, I will come as much as I can, don't worry!"I turned around rolling my eyes, grabbing an apple and rushing out o the door. 

~~~Homeroom~~~

I was looking around my class to see if Colter was there, he is the only member in the squad in my Homeroom.. Hmmm I don't see him anywhere, oh well! "Um h-hey Cannon." Emma was tapping me in the shoulder I turned around and saw her. "Oh h-" Colter came and scared me cutting me off. "AYE BOY!" Colter yelled. "Sup man!" We did our hand shake and then went to sit in our seats when the bell rang. I was so relived when Colter came becasue Emma has a huge crush on me but I am already dating Savannah. "Psst Cannon!" I just knew it was Emma, it's so annoying she sits behind me. Ugh I turned around and Emma gave me a note. "Excuse me Mr.Carter!"y teacher said strictly. Uh oh I thought. I got caught with a note "Oooooo the class went. The teacher actually let me be, maybe because it's the last day of school. I put the note in my backpack and rushed out of class the bell rang.

~~~Skip ThroughSchool Day/Cannons House~~~

"Mom?" I didn't know where she was "Honey I'm on the kitchen preparing dinner! Do your homework!" My mom is so sweet. "Really? I have no home work. Instead I'm going to go burn my  school books!" I said happily to be destroying the horrible past of school. "Okay, be careful honey buns!" My mom said, it really gets on my nerves.

~~~Outside~~~

I threw all the book in the fire pit. I forgot about the note and just saw it sticking out. I reached my hand to grab it. Then my dog came running and jumped on me "oh my, Rocky go inside!" I hollered. Back to what I was doing. "Hmmm, now lets see." 

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Sorry it was short and sorry for this horrible chapter that had the worst cliffhanger!

Comment 

Follow

Share

Recommend 

Thank you!