16 - Late Night Talks With Tree Branches

This gif above is of one of my favorite scenes in all of the High School Musical movies! I absolutely love them, and I don't care how old I am!;) Okay, sorry, carry on.

-Vivi Chung
~~~~~~

~Ashley's POV~

I was sitting on my bed just chilling and contemplating life. There are moments where I just sit and think.

I don't think about anything or anyone in particular, I think about everything and nothing.

Although, right now, I was thinking only about one thing. What I was going to do about my feelings for Hunter.

Of course, I couldn't tell him. I wasn't ready to commit suicide just yet.

My first instinct was to bury my feelings and never give them another chance. Then I thought, maybe I should think this through? Would I be worth my while? Then, I retrieved my sanity, and I'm back at burying and hiding my feelings for all eternity.

I will never tell another living soul that I had ever had feelings for Hunter. I could risk losing the Dare.

My phone buzzed beside me and I frowned. Who was texting me this late? Rachel left hours ago.

     I picked up my phone and pressed the home screen to turn it on.

     The green icon that signaled a text message popped up with an unknown number.

     I swiped left and the white loading screen opened up before me.

     When it finally finished, I looked at the text and my face instantly paled. It was from them.

     Anon: Hey there, have fun with Hunter last night?;)

     I frowned and furiously typed back: Who is this? Please stop texting me.

     Anon: Stop talking to Hunter. You should have nothing to do with him. 

     "Who is this? Why do you even care?"

     Anon: unless you stop, I will release information about you that you don't want anyone seeing.

      I gasped, what could this person possibly have on me? In fact, who were they?

     "Stop threatening me, or I'll come over and whoop your virtual ass," I typed back with a smirk. I wasn't going to let this stupid bully get to me.

     Anon: Haha, feisty, I like it ;). But I am serious, Stop now. Before I do something you're going to hate. Lots of lovexx

     I glared at my screen. I deleted the conversation and threw my phone across my bed in frustration.

      Why won't  this person leave me alone? What have I ever done? If they wanted Hunter so badly, they could go get him themselves!

     It was close to midnight as I laid on my bed while staring up at the ceiling.

      Tap, tap.

     I sat up and looked over at my window. Hunter smiled at me from the other side and I rolled my eyes.

     I reluctantly rolled out of my bed and opened the window. Hunter climbed inside and stood up.

     "Hey Sweetheart," he smirked, "What're you up to?"

     "Nothing that concerns you," I stated.