✧ 06

* marco's point of view

SEPTEMBER 27, 2017

my best friend, chris, drove me to pizza hut so i could meet up daisy. it was pretty wild that i was going to finally meet the girl i had been talking to for nearly two months. i know "you barely know anything about each other, chill bro." but i wouldn't want to spend my birthday anywhere else but with her.

the paparazzi were walking around the streets of los angelos, a few blocking the entrance onto pizza hut. "fuck." i mumbled under my breath, shaking my head. "how am i going to get inside?" chris reached for some sunglasses in he glove compartment and tossed them at me. "put these on amd that hoodie and you're good to go." i nodded and put them on, slipping the hoodie over my head.

"you're about to meet the woman of your dreams, how do you feel, man?" chris asked, attempting to pump me up. "i feel like i'm gonna puke." chris laughed at me and shook his head, pointing to the door. "you're about to meet the love of your life. either you grow some balls and fucking talk to her or i'll drive off and you lose her forever."

with that being said, i opened the passenger door and walked inside, careful of not having the paparazzi notice me. once i got inside, i sat in a booth - not in the far back but also not in the very front near the door, just between there. i was looking through my phone, liking a few comments from fans and replying to a few of them.

i waited for a good fifteen minutes, where could she be? i asked myself, shaking my head as i sighed. i knew it was too good to be true. i got up to leave and call chris when i bumped into shorter figure, knocking her belongings to the ground, as well as my glasses and hoodie slipping off. "oh my fucking gosh, i'm so sorry-" i blurted out, bending down to pick up her things while she picked up my glasses.

"it's okay, i was just a bit paranoid, i'm supposed to be meeting this guy and he said he had to tell- holy fucking shit.." she trailed off when we both looked up at each other, our eyes staring deeply into each others - it was as if we were making art. bright blue mixing with deep green, dancing over each other's facial features.

"daisy, please, don't say anything!" i whisper-yelled, placing my index finger over my lips and nodded slowly, her mirroring my actions. "okay, i'll stay quiet- wait- what did you just call me?"

fuck. "um, nothing." she then shook her head and covered her mouth, her other hand cupping my cheek before she whispered softly, her eyes fillng up with tears. "m-marky?" i smiled softly before wrapping my large hand around her small wrist. "hey, daisy."