✧ 11

* madeline's point of view

OCTOBER 13, 2017

it was finally friday the 13th and marco wanted to take me out for breakfast then he had the whole day planned. i decided to buy a red dress i had seen a while back and have my hair and make-up done nicely, i even got my nails done, too.

once i got dressed, i checked myself in the mirror before darting my attention to the sound of a car honking, looking out my window and spotted marco waving at me. "come on!"

i giggled and shook my head, grabbing my small purse and phone before walking towards him, wrapping my arms around him tightly. "hi baby." i whispered softly, taking in his sweet scent. "hi princess." he mumbled, slightly picking me up and walked towards the passenger, placing me down and opened the door.

"such a gentleman." i commented, placing a soft kiss onto his cheek as i climbed into the passenger side. he then jogged to the driver's side and atarted the car, lacing his hand with mine before driving off, arriving to a small cute cafe shop.

"table for two, reserved under doherty." marco told the waiter, smiling as we both followed him outside to a decorated table, a bouquet of roses on the table, making me cover my mouth. "oh, marky!" i exclaimed, wrapping my arms around him as he walked towards the chair where the roses were, pulling the chair out for me.

•••

bby

bby.mads  mine ❤🥀
( tagged : marco.doherty ! )

1,293,389 likes 98,297 comments

username1 CUTIESSS

username2 kinda don't like her but ?? ig

⠀⠀username3 how can u not like her?? SHE'S GORG

dizcks BABES !! YES !! BEAUTIFUL

marco.doherty princess ❤

•••

"madeline? i have something important to ask you." i looked up at marco with a soft smile, placing my phone down beside my drink. "of course, marky, what's up?" he then took out a small white bag, handing it to me. "another surprise? marky.." i started but was soon cut off by him shaking his head and smiling widely. "just open it, please." i then squinted my eyes at him before grinning, nodding as i opened it slowly.

i took out a small black box, opening it to reveal a beautiful ring. "before you say anything, i'm not proposing, it's a promise ring." he commented, taking the box from me before slipping it in my ring finger on my right hand. "a promise to loving each other for all eternity and being there for one another." he smiled as he pulled my knuckles up to his lips, placing a gentle kiss over my now jewelled finger.

"there's more." he added, pointing to the bag. i then took out a set of keys. "what for? please don't tell me you got me a car." he then zipped his mouth and shrugged, grinning cheekily. "marco!" he then held my hand and chuckled. "they're not only car keys."

he took out his phone and showed me a picture of a beautiful home. "this is our new home." he whispered, looking into my eyes. i was speechless. "we're living together?" i asked softly, my eyes filling up with tears. "i want to start spending my life with you." i got up and sat on his lap, cupping his face before grazing my thumb over his bottom lip. "i am so in love with you." i then leaned in and pressed my lips against his, closing my eyes as my fingers slid through his soft hair.

"i love you so much." he whispered as i pued away, both of us panting quietly due to the passionate kiss we had just shared. "there's still one more thing." he added, grining cheekily. "let's runaway for the rest of the day." he blurted out, taking out two tickets to paris. "you're serious?" i mumbled, my jaw slightly hanging.

he nodded and chuckled, patting my hip softly. "let's go." he lastly added, getting up after i did, placing $20 on the table for a tip. "thank you." he said to the waiter, patting his back before lacing his hand through mine, heading to the airport.

•••

marco

marco.doherty dear loved ones, sorry but i ran away to paris with my girlfriend. no time to explain but i will get back to you soon. love, marco ❤🗼
( tagged : bby.mads ! )

2,198,382 likes

COMMENTS HAVE BEEN DISABLED FOR THIS POST