Chapter 1 -"Sacred Dream"(1)

🔊 turn on music / play the video for better experience in reading.
_______________________________________

From the moment I first opened up my eyes. I was in a dark room, unable to see anything. I can only hear the beating of my heart and my breath as I exhale. There was nor any sound or smell.

Out of curiosity, I stood up and walked straight. As I walked, I could feel something underneath my feet as I lightly step. As I wonder what's underneath, my heart thumped harder and harder. The more my heart thumped the more I felt something was about to happen.
Suddenly I felt like there were eyes watching me, piercing a hole right through chest. I was scared, frightened, unable to think logically. So I just ran and ran, until I realize
...

THERE WAS NOWHERE TO RUN

As I ran and ran, the stares were getting harder It was as if I was preyed upon by something, unknown of what it is. But even as I knew there was no end, I kept running.

Until I finally saw a tiny light shining through the darkness. So I chased it hoping that I could get out of this nightmare.

I reached an ending. But it was unexpected, as I chased the light. I suddenly heard a cracking noise, so I stopped chasing the light.

But the cracking gets harder and harder. Suddenly I realized that there was a crack in the sky. Not long after it felt as if the world surrounding me were shattering.

And I hear the sound of a piano
"Whispers of hope" a sound of hope that I felt so familiar with. In a flash I suddenly remembered something.

"The sounds of piano? It is being played beautifully. I wonder who is playing it"
"But this song, I think I have heard it somewhere before, but where?"

As I remembered, the dark world surrounding me shattered and opened up to a new place.

It was a recital. And there were people clapping as the music flows. There was a person who was playing the piano, and it was none other than

....

¿ME?

To Be Continued