Chapter 1 -"Sacred Dream"(4)

🔊 turn on the music/play the video for better experience in reading
_______________________________________

          It's scary, it is really dark here. Am I going to die? Am I already dead? Are all this just a dream?

          Stirred up by my fear, My vision start to blur up, and slowly. I had the feeling like I was disappearing like bubbles in the air.

          Not long after, It felt like I lost consciousness. When I woke up again, I was in-

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

A HOSPITAL BED
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

          Hu-huh? Why am I here was all that just a dream? Or is this repeating again? Am I awake? Is this the reality?

¿What is going on?

          Soon after, I felt like someone noticed that I was waking up. And it seems that this time, the hospital wasn't empty.

          As I open my eyes slowly. I could hear the mutter of the people inside the room.

"Hey, look he's waking up!"

"Yes! Look he is ope-"

"----- --- ---- ---- -- ------- ---- --"

"HEY"

"HEY!!Can you see this?? How many fingers are there?"

          as I woke up, surprisingly they reacted as if I was just waking up from a koma caused by something.But I don't even know or remember anything except the "dream I had" which may not be-

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A DREAM

      As soon as I woke up, I "unusually" question them of something that may have happened to me, that caused me to be hospitalized.

"Hmmh-"

"E-excuse but how did I end up being hospitalized?"*As I slowly open my eyes.

          But as soon as I gave out a single word. They acted as if they didn't hear a thing. And I was thinking that it was unusual that they ignored a patient's question just like that.

          But as I was confused between dream and reality. I questioned them with another question.

"Is this a dream or a reality?"

          And as soon as I questioned them. They immediately answered. Not like the first question I asked, they answered nonchalantly.

"This is a reality, and you just woke up after being hospitalized for a pretty long time"

          As I was relieved that I now know that I am really awake and not dreaming, I also realized something WEIRD.

          As I compared the difference between the first and the second question that I asked. I noticed that they were SCARED of something.

          But-

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
WHAT COULD THEY BE SCARED OF?

To Be Continued