003

•B͢l͢o͢o͢d͢c͢u͢rd͢l͢i͢n͢g͢ S͢c͢re͢a͢m͢•

All Shirayuki's friends we're busy taking care of poor Ōokami

All Shirayuki's friends we're busy taking care of poor Ōokami. Even Afro helped. Many people wondered shy there was a wolf insider he fort, any people Eben got scared. But they sucked it up like a good solider they were and went back to work.

"Doc, is she gonna be alright?" The second prince of Clarines spoke to the saddened doctor. "Her fever is getting stronger your hignesss, she lost unconsuous because of the firewoods they fixed, she was also not resting well and is lacking food. It's good you ran here fast or it could get worst. It was much preferable if she was resting rather than helping. As long as she rest she'll be fine as long as she rest for time being. But tell me Prince Zen, why did she help the soldiers if they said they never met her, is it even safe to trust her?" The doctor asks, looking at me suspiciously.

Prince Zen sighs in defeatz he was angry. "Yes, we can trust her for sure but we still aren't for sure why she helped, I don't know how she even knew my men were not feeling well but I think it was because of my attendant." He explain, looking at the ceiling.

"I'm so stupid.."

".. Can I leave for a moment? I want to make sure Shirayuki is safe.." Zen informed the doctor. "Go ahead, but make sure she doesn't do anything reckless." He slightly groans. "The last thing we need is another drama!" The doctor jokes as he lifts up his eyeglasses that was about to fall of using his two fingers.

Zen nods in agreement and excused himself to leave. He went upstairs to find a fellow redhaired girl's assign room, finally his destination was at his meet and entered slowly. He entered and closed it when he was fully in, but little did he know, Shirayuki was a light sleeper, so she woke up.

"Did I wake you..?" Zen asks, he knew the answer but askedm"Yes, but it's fine... " Shirayuki carried her body and did a sitting postion on her bed. She was looking on his fingers that we're twidlling together, she wasn't making eye contact. "I'm sorry I didn't notice you weren't feeling well... I should've seen it, I wasn't paying close enough.." Zen spoke breaking the silence and laid beside the bed, just in the edge.

"Huh?" She asks confused. "But next time? Please say something? We can always work a schedule for you two that accommodates proper rest, no one needs to handle this kind of situation without others help. You can trust me too! But, would you do that?" He asks, he was embarrased but he wasn't giving a damn but a pink tint on his cheeks said otherwise.

(Author-Chan: AWWW!!! Sorry, sorry! Didn't mean to ruin the moment!)

"Yes off course I will!" Shirayuki nods and smiles sadly looking down on her mistakes. "I don't believe I've thanked you yet, I'm grateful you came to help with Ōokami sincerely. Yes, you came go heal soldiers, but you also healed me.. " He took her hand and kissed it, she jolts in surprise and blushed. (Author-Chan: Dammit! You guys should just kiss!!) But was suddenly interuppted by Mitsuhide knocking the door.