chapter eleven

Joey POV

wow, I can't believe Lucy would do that.

I walked to Whole Foods because it wasn't too far from my house, and i only needed to grab one thing. i ran into Lucy.

"wow, Lucy. can't believe you."

she started crying and ran off. what a bitch. she knows what she did.

Lucy POV

I run back to my apartment and grab my camera. i hit record.

"hello everyone. so all of you have watched Carly Sadey's video. well, it isn't true. i never bullied her. in fact, SHE made me feel worthless. she made me feel like shit. she would bully me every day in middle school, and I was the one to switch schools because of her. she was making all of her friends bully me for two years straight. it never stopped. i would get text messages from ten people saying, "go die!" or "whore!" i've only had sex with one person, which was me ex. i've only had one ex, and he beat me. and beat me. and beat me. i would come home every single day and he would be drunk and hit me with a belt. he forced me to have sex with him. he made me drink when i was 17 and i was drunk and had sex with him, but we had an abortion. anyway, my mom died when i was 11. i had to live in a tiny house with my dad until i got kicked out when i was 17. my dad beat me, too. he and my ex would beat me and i couldn't go to my friend's house, because i had no friends at the time. i'm sorry if you don't believe me, but it's the truth."

i pushed upload and crossed my fingers people would believe me.

i decided to take a nap and see if people believed me when i woke up.

Joey POV

I watched Lucy's video. i immediately texted her.

"Lucy, i'm so sorry I believed that Carly girl. i really shouldn't have believed her. i'm so stupid. i understand why you didn't trust me. i made the most stupid mistakes. i'm sorry, Lucy."

i called her ten times and she didn't pick up.

"lucy, where are you???"

"LUCY ANSWER ME!"

"lucy???????"

i went to her house and she wasn't there. i saw a note.

"if you want her back, you're never gonna get her. she's mine."

-Isaac

no. no. no. no.