The Adventure to Take It Back (Part 4)

One day, some guys stole Louie's magic stick. When Louie got up in the morning, he noticed the stick was gone! And now he cannot take it back without the help of his family. Louie said "Hey guys, someone stole my magic stick last night. it wasn't any of our family members. and now the only thing we have powerful is Webby's stick and the only way to teleport to their base and take that stick back is the teleporter that we took about 2 weeks ago (because that was the real time when they took that teleporter.) and I do not know how to calculate to their base!" Then Webby replied "I could help. Did you know that, the magician told us all the teleportation calculations on a note? I will give you more. And these are the bonus numbers.

213-7-896-59

20-581-29-2

205-12-67-666 (This is the creepiest of all but this is the true calculation to the creepy robbers' base.)

201-50-39-2

1-41-53-30

Those are the only bonus numbers that I get." Then Louie wrote them on the note of teleporting calculations that the magician gave them. Then the triplets said "ALL RIGHT! LET'S GO TELEPORTATION CALCULATION!!!!!" Webby then continued it with "Yeah! CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!". And then they calculated it on random numbers. the first thing they test is the number 205-12-67-666 And then they teleported to the creepy robber's base which is pretty creepy but Dewey and Uncle Scrooge and Launchpad brought a flashlight. And only Webby brought herself a magic lamp. They saw alot of gold and treasure but they only need to find the magic stick. Then, before the room of death traps, they were meeted by deadly traps. Dewey was nearly hit by a ninja sword but missed it. Now the room of death traps. on the end you have to choose one of five rooms to get that stick. Webby said "Answers to all of these, Appear on the note I am holding!" Webby then waved her magic stick and the answers got to the notes. (Rooms: The Death Doors, The Ten Doors of Mystery, Choose the Right Path or Fall in Lava and The Doors to The Stick.)

*THREE HOURS LATER*

They reached the Doors to The Stick. Now there were five doors and Webby said, "Go to the fifth door and push the lever then go to the third door and kill the psycho then the door to the stick will open." So they did what was written on the answers note. and then they took the stick and went back home on the numbers 333-201-592-942 And they teleported back home. They slept for a long time after the long adventure.

-TO BE CONTINUED ON PART 5-