Chapter 5

OMG a lot of people wanted me to update, so HERE! :D btw if there are errors please forgive me. xD I'm using my phone.
__________________________
Solace's POV
They walked passed us I saw Seto stiffen. They looked at us then muttered something, they all laughed.
When they walked by they sat in the very back. Seto sat up and looked at them, then back to me.
"Solace? Will you always protect me?" Me whispered the last part. I nodded and smiled.
He smiled back, and looked out the widow.
A few more minutes later, the bus came to a stop. Everyone pushed and shoved to get off, I just waited.
When we finally got off the bus, he hugged me. I blushed, and hugged back. "See ya later, solace," he said, walking off.
Seto's POV
When I walked away I blushed. 'Im glad to be with him,' I thought.
The first bell rang and I started to walk to my first period class. On the way there, I was stopped by one of the bullies.
"Hey! Where do you think your going?" He said, stepping in my path. "Leave me alone," I mumbled. He laughed. "Not until we have a little fun,"
Other kids watched, not doing anything. 'Where are the teaches when you need them?!' I thought, as the bully pushed me against the locker.
He punched my in the gut, knocking the breath out of me. I fell the the floor, holding my stomach. "Hah! Wimp! Get up and fight!" He yelled. He kicked me. "Loser!" One yelled.
Solace's POV
"quick we got to get to the fight!" A kid said to his Friend. They ran off, worried, I followed them.
When I got there I saw a circle of kids. In the middle I saw one of the bullies, and Seto...
"SETO!" I yelled, pushing past the kids. One of the kids stepped in my way, I pushed him over.
I went over right into the middle if the fight. "Hah! Your boyfriend is here to save you!" Seto winced.
I balled my fists and punched the bully in the gut, causing him to loose his breath and fall over.
I kneeled down to Seto, "Seto? Are you okay?!" I said, panicking. He nodded and smiled, "you will always protect me..." He mumbled.
The bully got back up and grabbed my shirt. "YOU STAY OUT OF THIS!" He yelled throwing me to the ground.
I got back up and kicked him in the place. He fell the floor and started to sob. "Serves you right..." I spat at him.
I saw Seto try to get up, I helped him up and then, of corse, a teacher came. She saw the bully on the floor balling.
She looked angry, "who did this?!" She yelled. Everyone pointed to me. She walked over to me, "I'll see you in my office now." She said.
Then she saw Seto, he had bruises and cuts. "Oh my!" She panicked. "Who did that to you?" She looked at me, and narrowed her eyes.
Seto pointed to the bully on the floor. She looked at me then back at the bully. "I'll see you all in My office after school."
Then the bell rang, and kids scattered. "Seto? Are you okay?" I asked. He nodded and smiled. I smiled back, And he hugged me. 'Im glad to be with him'
__________________________
I made this a long chapter cus I didn't update in a long time. ;3